Photo

Anyone know a good jersey personalizing shop in NJ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 06:32 PM

A while back on e-bay I bought a blue Colorado Rockies Lanny McDonald jersey. It's a CCM authentic jersey and it was brand new, but has one small problem. "McDonald" is spelled "MacDonald"...most people don't know the difference, but I do, and it makes me crazy. Anyway I want to get a new nameplate altogether...and since Zach Parise wears number 9 (McDonald's number), I want to get a Parise nameplate. Anyone know a good place in NJ to do this?
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#2 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,586 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 06:34 PM

Sports Express in the Livingston Mall would likely be able to do it for ya, they do a lot of personalizing so it couldn't hurt to check it out.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#3 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 06:36 PM

Sports Express in the Livingston Mall would likely be able to do it for ya, they do a lot of personalizing so it couldn't hurt to check it out.

Damn that was quick! Thanks RD...think I might just do that.
BTW did you check out my review of the Rockies-Blues DVD from '82? Cool stuff.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

#4 jursylegnd

jursylegnd

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 12:09 AM

I get individual letters put on by Bauer's Sport Shop in Dumont, NJ.
"We were on a power play and I went where I always go, I took a whack (from Joseph) and then another. The first one I can accept but when he came at my head I figured it was enough." -Randy McKay
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users