Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 10:42 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

CHAT HERE: http://www.njdevs.co...t/flashchat.php

Early GT but it's not everyday we see what we're going to see tonight, so let's get the festivities started!

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#2 John Wensink

John Wensink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 11:04 AM

We have so much trouble .vs them. This would be the biggest win of the year so far if the Devs win.

GO DEVILS! LET"S HONOR OUR CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I feel privileged to have played on three Stanley Cup teams and finally help the New Jersey Devils get the respect they deserve." Scott Stevens

"I knew in my heart that one day we would turn it around and we'd do something special here," Ken Daneyko

"I hate the Rangers, and Lou hates them to death."- Martin Brodeur, "Beyond the Crease", page 261

#3 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 11:05 AM

LETS GO DEVILS!
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#4 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,505 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 11:09 AM

Lets Go Devils X 444,444.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#5 pattyelias

pattyelias

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 11:09 AM

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

#6 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 11,199 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:18 PM

Should be an awesome night, except for the loss to the Canes :doh1:

#7 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,423 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:29 PM

As I sit here and watch game 4 of the '95 Finals, I am pumped as hell for tonight. Tonight we honor the greatest devil of all time- THE Captain. 4 to the rafters baby!!!!!!!! LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!!!! WIN ONE '4' THE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#8 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:05 PM

[b]"Today is a good day to die!" - (Crazy Horse) Ancient
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#9 Devil Fan

Devil Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:49 PM

Right now, it is how we play against the top players of the Canes. Erik Cole and Staal are the 2 biggest threat. But of course, the entire Cane crew is a hard-working and they also score for the once-lowest-scoring team. For the defense, it is terrific due to their goaltending. Tonight, I think we really need some bangers who can create traffic in front (Rasmussen, Marshall and perhaps Janssen and Langenbrunner) and also able to make rooms for skill players (Elias, Kozlov, Gionta and Gomez). The defense must be patient coming out from the own zone as well because the Canes are not afraid to circle around the boards and could be explosively with their speed if there is a turnover. Let's hope that Stevens' night will help the team mentally.

Prediction: 4-2 Canes (sorry, let's hope I predict this wrong) :saddevil:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Chocolate + Devil = My life

#10 MacDevil

MacDevil

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 01:59 PM

I think the question for tonight's game will be:

Who will be more motivated by Stevens retiring:

1. Devils for obvious reasons
or
2. Canes, when they watch the crushing hits on the "BIG Screen" that Stevens delivered to their teammates in 2001 Quarterfinals ?

#11 Devil Fan

Devil Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 02:02 PM

I think the question for tonight's game will be:

Who will be more motivated by Stevens retiring:

1. Devils for obvious reasons
or
2. Canes, when they watch the crushing hits on the "BIG Screen" that Stevens delivered to their teammates in 2001 Quarterfinals ?

But Francis is retired and Willis is in Tampa now. Perhaps Kevyn Adams will be motivated when he was still a leaf during the 2000 playoffs and Stevens just rocked him!!! Oh boy, that was a good hit.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Chocolate + Devil = My life

#12 GA Devil

GA Devil

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 02:13 PM

What a good day!!! #4 will be worn no more!!

C'mon Devs, let's make it a GREAT day. Let's downgrade those 'Canes to a Tropical Storm, eh.
Let the celebration begin in the Daneyko household!!!!

#13 bostondevil11

bostondevil11

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 03:16 PM

Win one for the CAPTAIN! :clap:

I can't wait.

#14 Exit56

Exit56

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 03:24 PM

For everyone that's going, for the love of god don't park in the deck.. that thing is a nightmare to get out of.. park at the stadium and walk over or take the bus.. You'll wait for 2 hours to get out of that damn deck.

#15 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 03:50 PM

Man, I've been listening to the Foo Fighters' "In Your Honor" all day long. That song is friggen incredible and really reminds me of Scotty Stevens. A lot of you would recognize the song, they had played a good chunk of it before Devils games earlier this year with a nice pre-game video. I wish they still played it.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#16 Risky

Risky

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 03:52 PM

Marty will play out of his mind tonight -- it's a question of which offensive squad shows up tonight -- the Ottawa squad or the Florida squad.

GO DEVILS
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder
of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain.

#17 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 03:56 PM

:boogie: :boogie: Lets's Go Biatches!!! :boogie: :boogie:
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#18 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:10 PM

Lets go Devils...
Congrats Scott Stevens.

Maybe Janssen can get a good Stevens hit in tonight.. knock the wind out of a guy, concussion :) Nothing too serious.. just a good hit!
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#19 DevilMan

DevilMan

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:19 PM

I can't wait to go tonight, it's going to be awesome. I hope Elias or someone can score a pretty goal. Who knows, maybe we'll have a shootout or something. Maybe even a fight? Lol.

Congrats Stevens and good luck to the Devils hoping they make this a great game, just like against Ottawa.
Posted Image
A very special thanks to: UnderDogX for making the set!!! :)
LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

#20 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:46 PM

Lets go Devils...
Congrats Scott Stevens.
Maybe Janssen can get a good Stevens hit in tonight.. knock the wind out of a guy, concussion :) Nothing too serious.. just a good hit!

lol nothing too serious, lets just make sure something gets cracked and whoever it is forgets who and where he is... no biggy!!

Edited by njdevil26, 03 February 2006 - 04:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users