6 replies to this topic

#1 speedsk8r27

speedsk8r27

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 10:27 AM

I was out of town and missed the retirement ceremony of my favorite player. :angry:

Anyways, I have an extra 2002-2003 miniature Stanley Cup banner, in mint condition, the one they gave away opening night 2003-2004.

If anyone grabbed/scored an extra Stevens banner/poster, let me know.

#2 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 10:29 AM

There are plenty on ebay - -
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,627 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 07:02 PM

Yes, there are. Nabbed one myself, actually; it just came in the mail today.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#4 speedsk8r27

speedsk8r27

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 02:50 PM

Yes, there are. Nabbed one myself, actually; it just came in the mail today.

Of course there are. Everytime they give ANYTHING away, it's on ebay 4 hours later. I just don't want to pay $30-$40 for one. I thought someone might want to trade that banner for an 03 Stanley Cup giveaway banner. :argh:

#5 El Diablo

El Diablo

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 05:17 PM

relax - we were trying help... sheesh...
Posted Image

- props to Puddy for Stevens banner above -

"Stevens doesn't check a guy's age, his salary, his scoring record or his Hall of Fame credentials when he lines him up. He just hits him. "

"YOURE NEXT" -Scott Stevens

"Where are you from?" Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

#6 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 08:41 PM

I'd trade you if I had an extra.
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#7 jursylegnd

jursylegnd

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:43 PM

I have a 20' Scott Stevens banner I made for retirement night....but I'm keeping that. :evil:

I'd trade you if I had an extra.

"We were on a power play and I went where I always go, I took a whack (from Joseph) and then another. The first one I can accept but when he came at my head I figured it was enough." -Randy McKay
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users