#1 Zamode

Zamode

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 21 January 2003 - 04:33 PM

DM

When sending a PM, is it possible to change the option of having a copy sent to your own sent items box? I poked around and didn't see anything. I think that might be taking up space as well as undeleted messages?
Posted Image

Thanks Lurker

#2 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,729 posts

Posted 21 January 2003 - 06:09 PM

Zam...at the bottom of the screen you have the option to be notified when read by recipient which I have unchecked...and there is also box to have sent message added to your sent folder...just uncheck the one that says want this added to you sent folder...if unchecked it will not be saved and I think those last 2 options are permanent until you re-select them...I have that one for get notified unchecked and it has stayed unchecked for months now :)
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#3 Zamode

Zamode

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 21 January 2003 - 07:10 PM

Dew I can't find anything to make the unchecked option for send message to sent folders disappear. Sometimes I don't bother scrolling down and unchecking it. Just seems like a waste. Oh well, take a few seconds out to uncheck I suppose. Thanks though! :)
Posted Image

Thanks Lurker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users