11 replies to this topic

#1 dallasdevil15

dallasdevil15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:24 PM

Was up in NJ from Saturday till this morning. I was up there and of course thought of you guys even though I don't post on here very much and don't follow hockey nearly as much as I use to. Anyway, I was up there for the NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament in Trenton. I was there cheerleading and that was a lot of fun. It was my first time in NJ. My dad grew up there, so that made it more interesting. The basketball team, cheerleaders, dancers, and band stayed in Princeton. What a nice town, not much to do and not many college students in town because of spring break. However we did meet a few Princeton boys that we hung out with. We also went to NYC Sunday and Monday. It was my first time since I was little. Since I was with all the these cheerleaders we only got to shop, that's too bad though since I'm into the whole sightseeing thing, even though I hate tourists lol. But anyway, I really liked your state, it's really not as bad as people make it out to be. Sure Trenton isn't the best and Newark isn't either, but I'm a sucker for the small New England towns. Well this post is totally pointless, but just thought I would say hey since I don't post much.

#2 Super 17

Super 17

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:13 PM

Was up in NJ from Saturday till this morning. I was up there and of course thought of you guys even though I don't post on here very much and don't follow hockey nearly as much as I use to. Anyway, I was up there for the NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament in Trenton. I was there cheerleading and that was a lot of fun. It was my first time in NJ. My dad grew up there, so that made it more interesting. The basketball team, cheerleaders, dancers, and band stayed in Princeton. What a nice town, not much to do and not many college students in town because of spring break. However we did meet a few Princeton boys that we hung out with. We also went to NYC Sunday and Monday. It was my first time since I was little. Since I was with all the these cheerleaders we only got to shop, that's too bad though since I'm into the whole sightseeing thing, even though I hate tourists lol. But anyway, I really liked your state, it's really not as bad as people make it out to be. Sure Trenton isn't the best and Newark isn't either, but I'm a sucker for the small New England towns. Well this post is totally pointless, but just thought I would say hey since I don't post much.

You actually survived NJ?
Posted Image

#3 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,684 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:16 PM

Yeah cause she blew us all off and didn't say she was coming :P

(well not like you could pay ME to see basketball anyway !!)
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:27 PM

DD15, glad you had a great trip and had positive thoughts on NJ! :hail:

---

(well not like you could pay ME to see basketball anyway !!)

I'd have gone to see the cheerleaders :uni: , not the basketball. :doh1:
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#5 Super 17

Super 17

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:32 PM

DD15, glad you had a great trip and had positive thoughts on NJ! :hail:

---
I'd have gone to see the cheerleaders :uni: , not the basketball. :doh1:

Someone needs to get laid. :P
Posted Image

#6 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:48 PM

Someone needs to get laid. :P

Not really, I'm doin just fine...but are you saying that those that have sex regularly don't enjoy looking at cheerleaders? :noclue:

#7 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,615 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:52 PM

The only basketball you can get me to see is high school hoops... and even then it's only if my alma mater is playing and my cheerleader sister is cheering.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#8 dallasdevil15

dallasdevil15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:14 PM

Sure did, however not without having to call EMS for a drunk guy we ran across on the Princeton Campus who busted his face open and was laying in his own blood. It was hard core.

#9 Super 17

Super 17

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:31 PM

Not really, I'm doin just fine...but are you saying that those that have sex regularly don't enjoy looking at cheerleaders? :noclue:

Every post I've read of yours has been perverted in someway.
Posted Image

#10 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,615 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:34 PM

I can't tell whether that's an insult or a compliment. :unsure:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#11 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:38 PM

Not this post.

I can't tell whether that's an insult or a compliment. :unsure:

Who knows, someone who had an entire thread about his sex life said it. Ahhh I'm sure others agree but I don't care! :noclue:

#12 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:12 AM

Sure did, however not without having to call EMS for a drunk guy we ran across on the Princeton Campus who busted his face open and was laying in his own blood. It was hard core.

Damn. That's messed up. Glad you enjoyed your time in Jersey!

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users