#1 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 07:41 PM

http://www3.youtube......nder Ovechkin

LMAO..typical guys house..and he likes Dolce & Gabbana??
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#2 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,135 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:29 PM

HAHAHAHA that is awsome , lol ,

"the meat and to much fire , you know what i say ?"

lol , there was nothing in his house either a bed , the kitchen , that is all ...

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#3 '7'

'7'

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 08:56 PM

nice find

I always wondered if Ovechkin was part Kalmyk, I think he is.

Edited by '7', 14 April 2006 - 08:56 PM.

^7^ is just defending his sport sheeps.. as Alcibiades the exiled Athenian rationalizes in his speech to the enemy Spartans, he wants to take revenge on Athens because he loves it and can't stand to see the state it's in now - Triumph
Posted Image Posted Image

#4 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:11 PM

Funny stuff. No bed, no furniture, no problem. He has the bar ready, the basics are set. :evil:

What does he say in Russian at the end?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#5 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:14 PM

Ya know, it is kinda weird.......he looks like a Romulan (Star Trek, sorry) and talks like Ali G. A very odd mix.

OK, so if he like D&G so much, why does he appear to have absolutely no style?

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#6 njdevz89

njdevz89

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:40 PM

Funny stuff. No bed, no furniture, no problem. He has the bar ready, the basics are set. :evil:

What does he say in Russian at the end?

Im russian, he curses about the jeans, except he has a small lisp which sounds mad funny with him cursing.

#7 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:43 PM

Cursing about the jeans? What does he not like about them? Surely the price is of no concern.

#8 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:53 PM

I liked the part where he sys he got the house so he could have a party, like in american movies..lmao or the bar.."vodka here, cranberry juice there"...vodka and cran...my mom drinks that!! LMFAO :giggle:

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Posted Image

#9 njdevz89

njdevz89

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 07:52 AM

http://www3.youtube......nder Ovechkin

LMAO..typical guys house..and he likes Dolce & Gabbana??

whats really funny is that im russian and i understood what he said in the end when he was talking in russian, and trust me you dont want to know, lol

#10 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 09:31 AM

English wasn't too bad for only a year or two.... though english is likely one of the easier languages to learn - NO &%*@# GENDERS FOR THE NOUNS!!!!!

That was pretty funny. That's the kinda stuff they need to sell hockey... get behind the scenes and show that these guys are humans and not robots.

Edited by Don, 15 April 2006 - 09:36 AM.

"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#11 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:56 PM

whats really funny is that im russian and i understood what he said in the end when he was talking in russian, and trust me you dont want to know, lol

Well now i want to know...ya big tease!!! His english is coming along really well...

Actually i have been told that english is one of the hardest languages to learn :noclue:

Posted Image

#12 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 04:02 PM

Well now i want to know...ya big tease!!! His english is coming along really well...

Actually i have been told that english is one of the hardest languages to learn :noclue:

Hard to read and write, easier to speak.
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#13 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 04:44 PM

Why would you not tell us? I hate it when people say "trust me, you don't want to know" because as soon as you say that even if we didn't want to know initially we most certainly do now! So c'mon, spill it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users