#21 MaddDog

MaddDog

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:46 PM

Rockies,

I think if these journalists had the vast exposure to A$$holik that we've had, he'd have been seriously considered for the list. Same with ole' "Cornelius" Odelein. :lol: Then again, I used to know a girl whose sister found Lyle hot so there's no accounting for taste. :puke:

#22 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:51 PM

I have failed.
For now.

A little random there....... you failed to make the list, but are working on it.......?

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#23 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:54 PM

he failed to get pictures of the hot women who date these unsexy men
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin’ cheeseburger dude!

#24 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:59 PM

Aaaaah.

Well checking through the list again, I can imagine why....except #49 Lyle Lovett, what Julia Roberts ever saw in him eludes me. But that was too easy.

I have figured it out....these men may have dated/are dating beautiful women, but the women then go into hiding because they know how hideous their taste is, hence no pictures.

Edited by ThreeStars, 19 April 2006 - 02:03 PM.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users