13 replies to this topic

#1 lgmamazin

lgmamazin

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:38 AM

I have three extra tickets to Saturday's Game. I can not go becuase I originally bought the tickets thinking the game would be Friday, but since the Game is Saturday, I have my doctoral dissertation presentation. They are lower level seats, corner ice-----face value! no charge for shipping as I have the tickets in my e-mail. Pay Pal preffered other ways maybe acceptable...contact me at hthomasbrant@gmail.com for more information

Tom
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparartion, hard work and learning from failure! Colin Powell!!! This is what Devils Hockey is all about

Posted Image

David Wright

Posted Image

Jose Reyes

Posted Image

Mets Future!

Mike Pelfrey

#2 mddevsfan

mddevsfan

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:49 AM

I have three extra tickets to Saturday's Game. I can not go becuase I originally bought the tickets thinking the game would be Friday, but since the Game is Saturday, I have my doctoral dissertation presentation. They are lower level seats, corner ice-----face value! no charge for shipping as I have the tickets in my e-mail. Pay Pal preffered other ways maybe acceptable...contact me at hthomasbrant@gmail.com for more information

Tom

What is face value for those seats?
"The Devils always find a way to win. That will continue." - Scott Stevens

#3 lgmamazin

lgmamazin

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:54 AM

What is face value for those seats?

95$
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparartion, hard work and learning from failure! Colin Powell!!! This is what Devils Hockey is all about

Posted Image

David Wright

Posted Image

Jose Reyes

Posted Image

Mets Future!

Mike Pelfrey

#4 lgmamazin

lgmamazin

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 12:49 PM

95$

These are great tickets and I do not want them to go to Rags fans, that is why I do not want to put them on ebay----somebody has to want three great tickets?

Posted Image

David Wright

Posted Image

Jose Reyes

Posted Image

Mets Future!

Mike Pelfrey

#5 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,488 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:25 PM

Whoa -- scheduled your defense during playoff season - oh ye of little faith. ;) Why on a Saturday? Whats you're degree in? How many years did you waste spend in grad school? Where?

oops :offtopic:

Sorry I can't buy them :(

I'm here for the party

#6 lgmamazin

lgmamazin

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:32 PM

Whoa -- scheduled your defense during playoff season - oh ye of little faith. ;) Why on a Saturday? Whats you're degree in? How many years did you waste spend in grad school? Where?

oops :offtopic:

Sorry I can't buy them :(

It is on a Saturday becuase we had to pick from Saturday/Sunday (when all Faculty is around). My degree is in School Psychology concentration on Cognitive Neuropsychology. It took me 4 years and at the University of Connecticut---Trust me if I could fake being sick I would, just so I could go to the game

Posted Image

David Wright

Posted Image

Jose Reyes

Posted Image

Mets Future!

Mike Pelfrey

#7 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:39 PM

lower level seats didn't get a price raise for the playoffs?

#8 lgmamazin

lgmamazin

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:40 PM

lower level seats didn't get a price raise for the playoffs?

Guess Not...they say 95$ right on them, right in my e-mail, they are ready to go!!!! Devils Fans Must have these tickets!

Posted Image

David Wright

Posted Image

Jose Reyes

Posted Image

Mets Future!

Mike Pelfrey

#9 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:02 PM

i seriously can't stand the organization. how do you increase your most expensive ticket maybe $5 yet your cheapest tix goes up $25?

#10 Jdub

Jdub

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:03 PM

If it was a regular playoff series.. then they wouldnt be raised that high... but its devils rangers.. all games are likely to sell out

#11 lgmamazin

lgmamazin

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:06 PM

Yeah----It stinks----that is why I want to sell these tickets----to real devils fans!!!! somebody must know somebody or something?

Posted Image

David Wright

Posted Image

Jose Reyes

Posted Image

Mets Future!

Mike Pelfrey

#12 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,521 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:06 PM

i seriously can't stand the organization. how do you increase your most expensive ticket maybe $5 yet your cheapest tix goes up $25?

Because the cheap seats will still almost be half of the expensive seats? You may not be happy but how do you know the team hasn't found that the expensive seats have a limited audience that is priced pretty much at its max already but the cheap seats many people are willing to pay double for?
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#13 lgmamazin

lgmamazin

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:14 PM

Because the cheap seats will still almost be half of the expensive seats? You may not be happy but how do you know the team hasn't found that the expensive seats have a limited audience that is priced pretty much at its max already but the cheap seats many people are willing to pay double for?

Very good point! The devils need to make money too

Posted Image

David Wright

Posted Image

Jose Reyes

Posted Image

Mets Future!

Mike Pelfrey

#14 DevsDynasty

DevsDynasty

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 03:38 PM

Very good point! The devils need to make money too

Bump, anyone hear from Tom?? I was willing to take the tickets off his hands and he hasn't replied back to me since yesterday...
Excuses are like a**holes, everyone has one..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users