Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,843 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 08:55 PM

Already posted.

http://www.njdevs.co...showtopic=25355

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#3 vadvlfan

vadvlfan

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:06 PM

Between 10-11 - Special time

Listen in at www.nyhockeyreport.com

Call-877-913-9739

I called! The was the guy from Virginia. I listened to Clarke Gillies too, enjoyed.

"Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option" - M.A.

#4 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 11,938 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:09 PM

When the replay is up can someone post the link please?

Edited by devilsrule33, 24 April 2006 - 10:09 PM.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#5 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,843 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:41 PM

I called! The was the guy from Virginia. I listened to Clarke Gillies too, enjoyed.

That was you? Awesome! Always nice to put a voice with a poster I've know for years! Good call I might add. Like I said, you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks for the call.

Archive of tonight's show:

http://www.broadcast...ockey042406.asx

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#6 SueNJ97

SueNJ97

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,814 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:42 PM

Derek, is it true you had some Isles fan call in who wanted Wang put in jail???

Was that for the stuff with his company or for what has happened to the Islanders??? :P
NJDevs.com Keeper of Lou Lamoriello (until he finds out & kills me that is)

Now that we are going to have a season, I can post these...
2004-2005 NJDevs.com winner of the Brodeur, Lamoriello and Howe awards, thanks guys, I appreciate the hat trick.

#7 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,843 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:46 PM

Derek, is it true you had some Isles fan call in who wanted Wang put in jail???

Was that for the stuff with his company or for what has happened to the Islanders??? :P

Sadly enough it was. :rofl:

I agreed in respect that Wang has no idea what he's doing and is too involved with things.

#8 SueNJ97

SueNJ97

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,814 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:50 PM

Sadly enough it was. :rofl:

I agreed in respect that Wang has no idea what he's doing and is too involved with things.

Well, that's probably true. But, as far as I understand it, there is nothing in the penal code that says we can put anyone in jail for that.

Personally, as a hockey fan, there is some part of me that wishes we could park people in jail for stuff like that (does it qualify as "Crimes Against Humanity"?). But somehow, I always pull myself back from the abyss and back to sanity. At least I think so. :evil:
NJDevs.com Keeper of Lou Lamoriello (until he finds out & kills me that is)

Now that we are going to have a season, I can post these...
2004-2005 NJDevs.com winner of the Brodeur, Lamoriello and Howe awards, thanks guys, I appreciate the hat trick.

#9 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 11,938 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:08 PM

Good show.

You guys are getting a lot better than those first few shows.

Now...when Derek brought up the Campbell hit and said it reminded him of a Stevens hit...did Joe Mac say, "Or a Messier hit"

You can't compare Stevens to Messier.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#10 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,843 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 01:03 AM

Well, that's probably true. But, as far as I understand it, there is nothing in the penal code that says we can put anyone in jail for that.

Personally, as a hockey fan, there is some part of me that wishes we could park people in jail for stuff like that (does it qualify as "Crimes Against Humanity"?). But somehow, I always pull myself back from the abyss and back to sanity. At least I think so. :evil:

LMAO...I'm with ya Sue. :evil: If they had something like that, Dolan would've been put away a long time ago. :lol:

Good show.

You guys are getting a lot better than those first few shows.

Now...when Derek brought up the Campbell hit and said it reminded him of a Stevens hit...did Joe Mac say, "Or a Messier hit"

You can't compare Stevens to Messier.

Thanks. I agree. I really felt like this was our best show. The playoff one last week with me and Gary was good too. It seems like our chemistry has gotten better as the season's gone on.

I enjoyed Gary and I poking fun of Joe and making golf references. :)

We like to mix it up. It makes for some entertaining stuff.

And yes. Joe mentioned Messier in regards to that Campbell hit. Not that Mess wasn't nasty but he usually went outside the rules for that kind of stuff. Crosscheck against Blackhawks comes to mind. Gilmour as well.

To me, when I saw that video it clearly looked like Stevens on Lindros. Umberger moved the puck and had his head down and then Campbell just thumped him with a clean shoulder. R.J. looked like he was in la la land. Very scary stuff. I never want to see that happen to anyone. Did he play tonight? If so, he is tough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users