11 replies to this topic

#1 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 08:48 AM

Found a nice Elias Jersey on ebay but I can't afford it right now.
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#2 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 11:50 PM

That is very nice. I may put a bid in.
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#3 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:40 AM

That is very nice. I may put a bid in.

Well did U? :P
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#4 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:44 AM

No, but neither did anyone else. :P If anything, I'll put in a last minute bid.
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#5 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:52 AM

I thought u were a sniper!!!

#6 elias2600

elias2600

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 10:23 PM

I hope no one wears this to a devils game, it may give patrik nightmares if he sees it. ;)

#7 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 09:43 AM

So, I am guessing, if you did put that bid in, you won.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#8 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

So, I am guessing, if you did put that bid in, you won.

I think this guy won it because its around the same time the auction ended..... :idea:

#9 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:08 PM

The winner was lizmike2. So it probably was our Liz that won.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#10 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:22 PM

The winner was lizmike2. So it probably was our Liz that won.

Liz!!! Stop hiding and confess your dirty dead!!!!!!!!!!

:D

#11 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 06:59 PM

Yes, I confess, it was me! But since I bid against no one, I feel I bought it rather than won it. :P

I just couldn't resist, since I studied Russian. :) I was a little concerned it might never see a Devils game until Elias signed! My daughter claimed it, so she'll be wearing it to games. But we never sit low bowl, so doubtful Elias will ever see it, so no need to worry about any nightmares. :lol:

#12 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,947 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 11:29 PM

Heh congratulations on 'buying' the jersey :) Glad he stayed so you could at least enjoy it (and I wouldn't have my memory of meeting him tarnished by him leaving :P).
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users