27 replies to this topic

#21 Zamode

Zamode

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 01 February 2003 - 09:20 PM

HOS, once again, has wisdom. I was thinking the same thing....
Posted Image

Thanks Lurker

#22 HarbingerOfSorrow

HarbingerOfSorrow

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 01 February 2003 - 09:22 PM

As always, Zam, the HOS is at your service.

#23 Elias Sports Bureau

Elias Sports Bureau

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,063 posts

Posted 02 February 2003 - 11:30 AM

FINALLY some pictures that actually look like you Paige!!!

Haha, Janie!!!

It must be that I don't look myself when I get to meet a Devil.
I was nuts when I saw the Cup (my friends said to each other that they thought I was gonna run off with it), but I was maintained at least. Not maintained when I see my boys in person, I guess.

Well, I spent most of my volunteer day yesterday hearing many volunteers talk about how they'd seen Marty when he was there at the same time I was (off-duty). He took the boys around to play the different games. They saw him at He Shoots, He Scores. They saw him just milling about signing autographs. They saw him trying to find his own bobblehead. They saw him at the booth I work -- Slapshot -- his was 70 mph (but he didn't get to use a goalie stick).
It was very reminiscent of listening to all my friends here and in NJ talk about meeting the boys regularly. I just kept rolling my eyes.

Roenick also was at the Slapshot booth yesterday at some point. Missed him, didn't care.
Dale Hawerchuk (OK, who goes back that far???) was in my Slapshot booth for about an hour, helping people with their shots. That was kind of fun. Even though the women thought he sounded familiar cause of Havlicek. Duh. :joker:
Keeper of Patrik Elias, Alexander Mogilny and njdevs.com Keepers

"We've let the fans down. People pay good money and they've always had pride in the Devils." -- Scott Gomez

#24 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 02 February 2003 - 11:31 PM

Who's the girl ESB? B)
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#25 Elias Sports Bureau

Elias Sports Bureau

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,063 posts

Posted 02 February 2003 - 11:59 PM

Uh oh, Jimmy. ;)

That's Leslie, someone I work with. If you look like Tony Amonte, she'll drop her boyfriend for ya. ;)
Keeper of Patrik Elias, Alexander Mogilny and njdevs.com Keepers

"We've let the fans down. People pay good money and they've always had pride in the Devils." -- Scott Gomez

#26 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 12:18 AM

Uh oh, Jimmy. ;)

That's Leslie, someone I work with. If you look like Tony Amonte, she'll drop her boyfriend for ya. ;)

Hmmmm...less hair, less scars, and more wife(s)!!!! :rolleyes:
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#27 goobergirl

goobergirl

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 08:29 PM

I went to the weekend things too. I like seeing all the Devils fans there. I was upset though that my fellow stars fans that were there were so boring. The ones around me just sat there! Me and my dad seemed to be the only ones screaming. I was screaming at the top of my lungs during the overtime and shoot out! I saw the cup there but I didn't want to risk touching it so I stayed away. I have touched both of the cups before. The traveling cup at the 1999 cup party and the one at the hockey hall of fame in Toronto this past summer. I wanted either stars or devils to win the cup this year so I didnt want to ruin it for all of them. I also took pics. Some of them from the games I will have up tonight or tomorrow. But these are the ones from fort lauderdale and outside the arena.

http://www.megs-site...tars/index.html

#28 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,390 posts

Posted 03 February 2003 - 09:54 PM

Cool pics goobergirl :clap:
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image