7 replies to this topic

#1 DevilsMJ

DevilsMJ

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:22 PM

I'm having trouble accessing the site with Mozilla, before I try to do something I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problems.
1986, 1987, 1991, 1995, 2000, 2003 , and 2008were the best years of my life what will be the next?

RANGERS SUCK!!!!!!

Go METS!!!!!!!!!

G-MENNNNNN!!!!!!!!

#2 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,518 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:25 PM

I've never had any problems using Mozilla to access the site. At least no problems that all other browsers weren't having.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,624 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:31 PM

I'm having trouble accessing the site with Mozilla, before I try to do something I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problems.

What sort of problems?
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#4 DevilsMJ

DevilsMJ

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:00 PM

What sort of problems?

I get a message saying opening index.php and I can download it or open it with a program, but opening it with mozilla firefox just brings the same message up.
1986, 1987, 1991, 1995, 2000, 2003 , and 2008were the best years of my life what will be the next?

RANGERS SUCK!!!!!!

Go METS!!!!!!!!!

G-MENNNNNN!!!!!!!!

#5 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 06:41 PM

Do you have problems on other PHP forums? I only use Mozilla on my computer and never had issues.

#6 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:58 PM

I get a message saying opening index.php and I can download it or open it with a program, but opening it with mozilla firefox just brings the same message up.

I had the same problem. Just clear your cache and all will be well.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#7 DevilsMJ

DevilsMJ

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:05 PM

It worked perfectly, thank you.

RANGERS SUCK!!!!!!

Go METS!!!!!!!!!

G-MENNNNNN!!!!!!!!

#8 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,624 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:52 PM

Ah, so THAT's how to clear that up. I've had that problem occasionally in the past, but that was back when I was using IE. I don't think that's ever happened to me in Firefox.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users