A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,821 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 05:01 PM

Good lord is my reputation overrated ;p

Stubbs:
http://profile.myspa...iendid=11176656
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#22 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,624 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

Good lord is my reputation overrated ;p

Believe it or not, you ARE one of the elder statesmen around here. :evil:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#23 ev0lemi

ev0lemi

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 09:54 PM

i *heart* zach.

and i will find him. oh yes. i will. and i will get him drunk and take cruel advantage. with photos.
---
Keeper of the Red and Black, Parise's first NHL goal and the smoking section outside of gate D.
"If you are going to go the TMI route you may as well take every exit!" - sammyk!

#24 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,821 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 10:17 PM

Believe it or not, you ARE one of the elder statesmen around here. :evil:

in age??? not really :P
Besides any mythos on my age get shattered about 3 minutes after meeting me :evil:
at least I know all the youn'uns lingo :)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#25 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,624 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 10:46 PM

in age??? not really :P

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of board seniority, but... :P
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#26 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 01:55 AM

i *heart* zach.

and i will find him. oh yes. i will. and i will get him drunk and take cruel advantage. with photos.

lol i met zach and his perfect girlfriend...she's stunningly beautiful and she's so nice, she offered me her program so he could sign it and wasn't all over him when me and my friend were drooling lol clemms gf is a sweetheart too

#27 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 12:29 PM

Is that really djstubbs? I didn't know he was one of the Gotti boys!
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#28 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 12:39 PM

it doesnt look at all like him, not from when i saw him at the game. But who knows.. you are at the age where ya get tall, tans happen.. hair can be changed etc
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#29 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,821 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 04:04 PM

I guess he had a growth spurt :lol:

#30 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 04:06 PM

holy stubbsy. I see he's doing the private profile thing. I don't understand why that's only an option for MySpacers aged 15 and under. I mean, I understand why it's there for them, but even Friendster (...yikes...) has the ability to block your profile from people.

And as for the look-but-don't-add... I'm notorious. ;oP That's not true. I'll get around to it next time I log in to that site. 'sides, if you're really that curious, just harrass miss Patty-boom-batty. B )

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#31 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 04:21 PM

yeah i dont get that whole 14 years old to block thing either.
But..I also dont get why people need to block themselves. Its a public website, dont put information on it that is private, simple.
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#32 Arctic NRG

Arctic NRG

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:11 AM

My MySpace page is in my sig if anyone's interested.

#33 4lex

4lex

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 06:29 PM

asdg

Edited by 4lex, 27 May 2006 - 06:34 PM.

#34 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 07:19 PM

asdg

Why do you keep posting this way?

Are your attempts at spamming this board failing causing you to edit your post?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#35 LA03

LA03

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 09:20 PM

i guesss i'll post my girly girly myspace page

www.myspace.com/lauren0703

lol i met zach and his perfect girlfriend...she's stunningly beautiful and she's so nice, she offered me her program so he could sign it and wasn't all over him when me and my friend were drooling lol clemms gf is a sweetheart too

shuuut up you met him. and stunning perfect girlfriend...*sigh* crush my dreams, why don't you. :P

I haven't gotten any autographs of players since I was really little. Back when Rascals was in West Orange my parents used to see some of them hanging out there. I have Randy McKay's autograph on a napkin. lol And when I was realllly little my dad used to take me to South Mountain (is that what the rink is still called?) to practices all the time. I'd feel weird going now. Actually I feel weird asking for autographs in general.

#36 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 10:14 AM

Ok, ok -- I'll join the wh0ring. http://www.myspace.com/cwat

Happy now?

I'll be talkin' with both The Hockey Wife and The Girly Girl; damn fine music choices. Crash? Yeah, we'll see... I'm afraid that I'll become guilty by association. B )

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#37 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,821 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 02:15 PM

Ok, ok -- I'll join the wh0ring. http://www.myspace.com/cwat

Happy now?

I'll be talkin' with both The Hockey Wife and The Girly Girl; damn fine music choices. Crash? Yeah, we'll see... I'm afraid that I'll become guilty by association. B )

So that WAS you :P
Heh... I was only guessing when I accepted the add...

I am such a myspace primadonna diva B )

#38 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:38 AM

i guesss i'll post my girly girly myspace page

www.myspace.com/lauren0703
shuuut up you met him. and stunning perfect girlfriend...*sigh* crush my dreams, why don't you. :P

I haven't gotten any autographs of players since I was really little. Back when Rascals was in West Orange my parents used to see some of them hanging out there. I have Randy McKay's autograph on a napkin. lol And when I was realllly little my dad used to take me to South Mountain (is that what the rink is still called?) to practices all the time. I'd feel weird going now. Actually I feel weird asking for autographs in general.

Aww! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to crush your dreams. my friend was crushed when we met Clemmers perfect gf too but she's such a sweet heart she rembers you and makes Scott stop to say hi too. I'ts great. I felt weird asking for autographs too... then Zach cam out and I was too busy makeing an ass of myself to care. :D
BTW you're page is so cute. I'm gonna send you a friend request :)

holy stubbsy. I see he's doing the private profile thing. I don't understand why that's only an option for MySpacers aged 15 and under. I mean, I understand why it's there for them, but even Friendster (...yikes...) has the ability to block your profile from people.

And as for the look-but-don't-add... I'm notorious. ;oP That's not true. I'll get around to it next time I log in to that site. 'sides, if you're really that curious, just harrass miss Patty-boom-batty. B )

aww yay an add! i'm popular! lol

#39 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,821 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:48 AM

man all that's missing now is one massive night of drinking to put silly pics of everyone up with :lol:

#40 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:09 AM

man all that's missing now is one massive night of drinking to put silly pics of everyone up with :lol:

0o0o0o there should be a drunk drooly smiley for that one :cheers:
TIS ON!
so it is setteled...drunken board hockey...is anyone an emt?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users