54 replies to this topic

#41 twistedwrister

twistedwrister

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 11:26 PM

All the more reason this great day should be enjoyed with HOCKEY of our own !! :hail:

ill request off tomorrow, let the games begin.

#42 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 03:17 PM

all right!!!

#43 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,836 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 05:02 PM

score!
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#44 twistedwrister

twistedwrister

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 01:05 PM

we are two days away from the game, is everyone here still in? df26 and i have a few people coming. my other question, is do we have a second a goalie? if not df26 and i should be able to get one, just lemme know. also, we have any idea how many people we have for this?

#45 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,836 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:16 PM

I'm in
Paul is in (shock to me)
we can always get Mike as the other goalie :lol:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#46 twistedwrister

twistedwrister

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 09:39 PM

well can he come? if not well get another

#47 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,836 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 10:11 PM

he didn't answer...I'd plan for an extra goalie just in case

and pray we don't get thunderstorms :P

#48 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:30 PM

If I didnt have work, I'm in as well
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#49 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,836 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 03:40 PM

If I didnt have work, I'm in as well

Call in sick :P
Hell we've even played in the rain before... though it's HELL when your goalie gear doubles in weight from water!!!

#50 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,836 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 03:09 PM

Well with the semi-raging success of today's game (7 people) we shall try again for July 8 (that's a Saturday).... same deal... yay or nay ??

Hopefully we can get more people and have two goalies next time :pray:

#51 CMONPETEYD

CMONPETEYD

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 09:06 PM

Well with the semi-raging success of today's game (7 people) we shall try again for July 8 (that's a Saturday).... same deal... yay or nay ??

Hopefully we can get more people and have two goalies next time :pray:

Id love to play..... but the 8th doesnt work, maybe next time
My name changes every summer
Posted Image

#52 chrisg19

chrisg19

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:36 PM

I would absloutely love to play, but I am out of action until January, as I am recovering from 2 ACL surgerys (left and right). Maybe next year. Good Luck with the games.

chris

Edited by chrisg19, 29 June 2006 - 07:36 PM.

"It wasn't Mike Eruzione shouting his own name that finally convinced coach Brooks to stop making the players do sprints. It was Mark Johnson, who smashed his stick against the glass in a fit of rage." Movie Mistakes and Bloopers

My Devils Photos

Work

#53 twistedwrister

twistedwrister

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 12:21 PM

im in of course, df26 and i are gonna try to bring more people this time, shouldnt be too hard as long as it doesnt rain.

#54 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,836 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 01:22 PM

Tomorrow:

Posted Image

Mostly Sunny

High: 84

#55 twistedwrister

twistedwrister

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 12:47 AM

noon sounds good, we have a second goalie this time too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users