2 replies to this topic

#1 devils26

devils26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 05:09 PM

If I log in with Mozilla Firefox and I check the Remember Me box and then I close out the window, the next time I come back to the site I am logged out.

However, in Internet Explorer the Remember Me feature works fine.

Also, before I logged out so that I could change my password, the Remember Me feature did work in Firefox.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

"The Devils always find a way to win, ... That will continue." -Scott Stevens
"I wouldn't think so. Nothing is broken. It's just a bruise." -Lou Lamoriello

Posted Image

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,622 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 05:18 PM

Try clearing out any NJDevs-related cookies. Go to Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies > View Cookies, and type njdevs.com into the box. Get rid of whatever cookies it brings up. When you log in again, it should set you up with a fresh set of cookies and the Remember Me feature should work from then on.

I can't say I've had the same problem. When I logged in after changing my password, it held onto that new cookie just fine. :noclue:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 devils26

devils26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 05:29 PM

Thank you very much for the suggestion. It's working now. Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Edited by devils26, 01 June 2006 - 05:31 PM.

"The Devils always find a way to win, ... That will continue." -Scott Stevens
"I wouldn't think so. Nothing is broken. It's just a bruise." -Lou Lamoriello

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users