10 replies to this topic

#1 femalenynjazfan

femalenynjazfan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:31 PM

it will be on cartoon network starting july 10. i liked this show when i was younger. i can't wait to see them. I already have one of the seasons on dvd.
http://abcnews.go.co....C-RSSFeeds0312

#2 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:36 PM

But, but...it isn't a cartoon! :P

BTW, that link doesn't seem to work. Try this one:

http://www.washingto...6060601067.html
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 09:44 PM

But, but...it isn't a cartoon! :P

Didn't stop them from putting Saved By The Bell on. :ph34r:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#4 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,593 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:18 PM

That show always seemed cartoonish to me! :P
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#5 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 11:12 PM

I used to LOVE that show, right on! I'm still waiting for smurfs though :(
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#6 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,854 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:56 AM

Didn't stop them from putting Saved By The Bell on. :ph34r:

Hey! Saved By The Bell was classic.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#7 Devs25

Devs25

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:57 AM

I loved Pee Wee's Playhouse!! Whenever someone says the secret word...scream real loud.

I loved the Smurfs too. I have a picture of me and my sister from 1982 where I'm dying Easter eggs rocking my Smurf shirt.
"The older you get, the more appreciative you become," Elias said. "You sometimes hear stories where players might be happier playing somewhere, but maybe they are miserable.
"Our goal as hockey players is to win the Stanley Cup. I'm 28 and I've played in 100 playoff games. I love it here. I would love to be a Devil forever." ---Patrik Elias

I heart Randy #21 :)~ and Jason #25 Even though everyone hates him

#8 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 01:48 AM

I found smurf sheets and a blanket at my moms house the other day, now it's onmy bed..LMAO
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#9 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 05:16 AM

I used to LOVE that show, right on! I'm still waiting for smurfs though :(

they show that on boomerang.

#10 Arctic NRG

Arctic NRG

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 02:26 PM

I'm not exactly sure. But I think I heard that the reason they're airing live-action shows on CN is that they have poor ratings. Sadly, they haven't been airing as much good cartoons on that station like how it was back in the late 1990s. There are still a few good shows on like Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and Krypto the Superdog (IMO).

#11 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 02:36 PM

I'm not exactly sure. But I think I heard that the reason they're airing live-action shows on CN is that they have poor ratings. Sadly, they haven't been airing as much good cartoons on that station like how it was back in the late 1990s. There are still a few good shows on like Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and Krypto the Superdog (IMO).

Yeah that is why I stopped watching. Most of their shows suck anymore I still don't understand how tom goes to the mayor is still on adult swim.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users