I Thought You Ladies Might Enjoy This One...

gordienumber9

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it must be the offseason.. :lol:

The fact that it's the opffseason just makes it easier to rape...but it's truly a year round sport to some of us...

link

ok I hate Paris Hilton now!!!!

Paris... She Shoots, She Scores!

Posted Jun 19th 2006 5:10PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Gossip/ Rumors, Hook-Ups, Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton was in Canada for the Much Music Awards over the weekend and the heiress was quite friendly with a new man. Miss Hilton was seen partying and holding hands with hockey player Jose Theodore, goalie for the Colorado Avalanche.

Surprisingly, the two left Club Ultra in Toronto together, and headed to Paris' hotel. Paris skipped into the front of the hotel and waited in the lobby for her date. Theodore waited briefly, then exited Hilton's car to join her.

Paris rep tells TMZ " Paris is single now, as she has stated publicly. This is a time in her life where she will be concentrating both on her work and friends. Nobody should read into any photos, gossip or reports about her social life."

Paris has been in an on-again, off-again relationship with greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, and has recently been linked to newly drafted Arizona Cardinals quarterback Matt Lienart.

Ok, in regards to Marty this is how the obesession started for me.....

My first glance was through the goalie mask. Therefore it was the baby blues that just sucked me in. If I had never seen anymore I would have been hooked for life.

THE EYES

_39504277_brodeur_getty_203.jpg

After the eyes came that incredibly gorgeous smile. Not the "I'm posing for a picture smile" but the genuine doesn't know the camera is on him smile. That was when my knees started feeling weak.

THE SMILE

brodeur0606.jpg

or

04a.jpg

Then I started to notice the talent. The "did he really just do that with his legs - what else can he do?" type talent :uni:

_39122202_bro2.jpg

Then came the straight up "Yeah, I'm sexy. WHat are you going to do about it?" pictures that taunt me late at night.

SO SEXY

5544.jpg

or

a_brodeur_i.jpg

or

040810_brodeur_martin_200.jpg

EVEN HE KNOES HE'S HOT

marty19.jpg

Once the Marty lovin' grabs you, then it is little pictures that will just grab you and endear him to your heart.

martin_brodeur.jpg

hoc_ld_060106.jpg

p1_marty_all.jpg

brodeur_bio.jpg

BRODEUR30.gif

Martin_Brodeur_NEW_ebay.jpg

img6635892.jpg

bro_ar_110904.jpg

I could go on and on....

But I don't think my heart can take anymore :wub:

::leaves to wipe drool from mouth::

omg! i don't have a lot of those pictures! you are killing me! i melted when i saw a few of those thank you!!!! <3 mind if i save a few for later? :uni:

i think the one in your sig is the one that really says, "yea if marty knoocked me up after a night of drunken sex, he'd be a real man about it." :giggle:

Edited by gordienumber9

Save as many as you like. There's plenty of Marty lovin' to go around :P

yahoo.com type in Martin Brodeur click images.....50 pages of Marty!!!!!

And yeah, I love the sig picture. This is a little off topic but do you know which one is William and which is Jeremy? Or is one Anthony? I've always wanted to be able to tell them apart. They look so different, once I know I shouldn't have trouble.

i melted when i saw a few of those thank you!!!!

Like the sweaty one on his knees???? That one makes me just want to lick his face.

Edited by brodeurgirl30

i've done the search on google but for some reason yahoo never crosssed my mind...so save i will! ^_^

anthony is the oldest and the twins are william and jeremy...but i have no idea who is who lol.

the smile ones really make me weak in the knees lol but as for the on the knees one, i'd be licking more then his face *gasp* there were too many smilies that would fit here lol

but my favorite of all of those is the one where his head is turned and he's just like :o but happy...lol the 12th from the top

Haha omg Brodeur...I would love to get in his pants...and Parise's. Haha.

haha. Yeaaah um, I think Parise is pretty hot. Not so much Brodeur though.

I'm pretty sure one of my friends used to live next door to Brodeur when we were in high school.

When i was a little kid Ron Hextall used to get gas at our dealership when he would come home from Philly, lol Not very sexy but whetever. I have seen Jordin Tootoo hammered puking underneath a table with no shirt on, if that's sexy to anyone?

I also witnessed Aaron Asham get the crap kicked out of him at numerous houseparties in our hometown, that was fun too

You think you can handle it gordie? I don't hang out with many hockey guys anymore. Arron goes back to our hometown on occasion, last summer I guess Tie Domi was at his cabin a few hours away from portage, i had to work but my co-worker who's his cousin (actually i know alot of his cousins, lol i'm from a small town)went out and got some cool pictures. The same coworker met guys like Lecavelier and Mike Fischer when hanging out with Arron as well.

Jordin is a different story, we used to party in Brandon when Jordin played with the Wheat Kings and he is such a lame guy...just a big goofball (in an alright way)

So yeah just AHL'ers and University guys for moi

haha. Yeaaah um, I think Parise is pretty hot. Not so much Brodeur though.

I'm pretty sure one of my friends used to live next door to Brodeur when we were in high school.

Whoa lucky..

And Brodeurgirl....Lovin' those pics. <3333

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

When i was a little kid Ron Hextall used to get gas at our dealership when he would come home from Philly, lol Not very sexy but whetever. I have seen Jordin Tootoo hammered puking underneath a table with no shirt on, if that's sexy to anyone?

I also witnessed Aaron Asham get the crap kicked out of him at numerous houseparties in our hometown, that was fun too

Based on what happened to Jordin's bro, not so much.

You think you can handle it gordie? I don't hang out with many hockey guys anymore. Arron goes back to our hometown on occasion, last summer I guess Tie Domi was at his cabin a few hours away from portage, i had to work but my co-worker who's his cousin (actually i know alot of his cousins, lol i'm from a small town)went out and got some cool pictures. The same coworker met guys like Lecavelier and Mike Fischer when hanging out with Arron as well.

Jordin is a different story, we used to party in Brandon when Jordin played with the Wheat Kings and he is such a lame guy...just a big goofball (in an alright way)

So yeah just AHL'ers and University guys for moi

if ahl'ers include ryan murphy i can handel it lol, actually tie domi is related to my friend my marrige, he met himonce, played an out door game with domi and he broke 3 of my friends ribs...i think ive said that befroe but its still funny lol

i dont find joradn attractive..is that weird?

Based on what happened to Jordin's bro, not so much.

What happened with his brother is a different story alltogether. He was depressed about team matters and such, Jordan was just being himself, a big alchy....

I don't find Jordin hot at all either