Photo

I Thought You Ladies Might Enjoy This One...

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 brodeurgirl30

brodeurgirl30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:35 AM

So cute let me try...

Edited by brodeurgirl30, 20 June 2006 - 11:50 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Brodeur's 2002 Olympic Gold Medal
The kisses on the back of Marty's mask
Travis Zajac

After Marty got so mad at his sons for throwing thunderstick packages onto the ice during a
Devils / Rangers game~
"I explained to them that by doing what they had done, they were basically acting like Rangers fans." ~Marty Brodeur - Beyond the Crease

#62 brodeurgirl30

brodeurgirl30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:27 AM

Ok, in regards to Marty this is how the obesession started for me.....

My first glance was through the goalie mask. Therefore it was the baby blues that just sucked me in. If I had never seen anymore I would have been hooked for life.

THE EYES
Posted Image

After the eyes came that incredibly gorgeous smile. Not the "I'm posing for a picture smile" but the genuine doesn't know the camera is on him smile. That was when my knees started feeling weak.

THE SMILE
Posted Image

or
Posted Image

Then I started to notice the talent. The "did he really just do that with his legs - what else can he do?" type talent :uni:

Posted Image

Then came the straight up "Yeah, I'm sexy. WHat are you going to do about it?" pictures that taunt me late at night.

SO SEXY
Posted Image

or

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

EVEN HE KNOES HE'S HOT
Posted Image
Once the Marty lovin' grabs you, then it is little pictures that will just grab you and endear him to your heart.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I could go on and on....

But I don't think my heart can take anymore :wub:
::leaves to wipe drool from mouth::
Posted Image
Posted Image
Travis Zajac

After Marty got so mad at his sons for throwing thunderstick packages onto the ice during a
Devils / Rangers game~
"I explained to them that by doing what they had done, they were basically acting like Rangers fans." ~Marty Brodeur - Beyond the Crease

#63 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:43 AM

omg! i don't have a lot of those pictures! you are killing me! i melted when i saw a few of those thank you!!!! <3 mind if i save a few for later? :uni:
i think the one in your sig is the one that really says, "yea if marty knoocked me up after a night of drunken sex, he'd be a real man about it." :giggle:

Edited by gordienumber9, 20 June 2006 - 11:45 AM.

#64 brodeurgirl30

brodeurgirl30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:56 AM

Save as many as you like. There's plenty of Marty lovin' to go around :P

yahoo.com type in Martin Brodeur click images.....50 pages of Marty!!!!!

And yeah, I love the sig picture. This is a little off topic but do you know which one is William and which is Jeremy? Or is one Anthony? I've always wanted to be able to tell them apart. They look so different, once I know I shouldn't have trouble.

i melted when i saw a few of those thank you!!!!

Like the sweaty one on his knees???? That one makes me just want to lick his face.

Edited by brodeurgirl30, 20 June 2006 - 03:09 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Travis Zajac

Devils / Rangers game~

#65 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:09 PM

i've done the search on google but for some reason yahoo never crosssed my mind...so save i will! ^_^

anthony is the oldest and the twins are william and jeremy...but i have no idea who is who lol.

the smile ones really make me weak in the knees lol but as for the on the knees one, i'd be licking more then his face *gasp* there were too many smilies that would fit here lol

but my favorite of all of those is the one where his head is turned and he's just like :o but happy...lol the 12th from the top

#66 brodeurgirl30

brodeurgirl30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 04:52 PM

Go here. The first picture is killer.

Marty Pics!

The last one I can't look at too long w/o having to repent as a married woman :wub:
Marty Pics 2!

Here is a few more I didn't see on your links...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Travis Zajac

Devils / Rangers game~

#67 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 05:00 PM

0o0o once again...melt!

#68 LA03

LA03

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:29 PM

Haha omg Brodeur...I would love to get in his pants...and Parise's. Haha.

haha. Yeaaah um, I think Parise is pretty hot. Not so much Brodeur though.

I'm pretty sure one of my friends used to live next door to Brodeur when we were in high school.

#69 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 02:20 AM

When i was a little kid Ron Hextall used to get gas at our dealership when he would come home from Philly, lol Not very sexy but whetever. I have seen Jordin Tootoo hammered puking underneath a table with no shirt on, if that's sexy to anyone?
I also witnessed Aaron Asham get the crap kicked out of him at numerous houseparties in our hometown, that was fun too
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#70 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 09:21 PM

anna, im gonna move in with you!

#71 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 10:59 PM

You think you can handle it gordie? I don't hang out with many hockey guys anymore. Arron goes back to our hometown on occasion, last summer I guess Tie Domi was at his cabin a few hours away from portage, i had to work but my co-worker who's his cousin (actually i know alot of his cousins, lol i'm from a small town)went out and got some cool pictures. The same coworker met guys like Lecavelier and Mike Fischer when hanging out with Arron as well.

Jordin is a different story, we used to party in Brandon when Jordin played with the Wheat Kings and he is such a lame guy...just a big goofball (in an alright way)

So yeah just AHL'ers and University guys for moi

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Posted Image

#72 XxLancerHockeyPridexX

XxLancerHockeyPridexX

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:52 PM

haha. Yeaaah um, I think Parise is pretty hot. Not so much Brodeur though.

I'm pretty sure one of my friends used to live next door to Brodeur when we were in high school.

Whoa lucky..

And Brodeurgirl....Lovin' those pics. <3333

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX, 27 June 2006 - 11:53 PM.

Now you trust me, I carry that so tight
I'll be there for you, if your wrong or your right
It doesn't matter, just reach out to me
I will never question, any opportunity to show you
And prove to you that I care, always you share and you've always been there
Your my best friend, it's easy to see
No matter how bad things in life can be..
...You've always got me...
Joshua James(06/20/08)

#73 Devilsdude530

Devilsdude530

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 09:21 PM

When i was a little kid Ron Hextall used to get gas at our dealership when he would come home from Philly, lol Not very sexy but whetever. I have seen Jordin Tootoo hammered puking underneath a table with no shirt on, if that's sexy to anyone?
I also witnessed Aaron Asham get the crap kicked out of him at numerous houseparties in our hometown, that was fun too

Based on what happened to Jordin's bro, not so much.
Steve is now at Kukla's Korner, so check him out.

Keeper of Mr. Overtime, Patrick Elias.
Keeper of Johnny Oduya
Keeper of Kevin Weekes
Keeper of the NJ Rock 'n' Rollers
Keeper of The NHL On VERSUS and THE NHL On NBC

"Not every player is a Devil" - Lou Lamoriello

#74 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 02:12 PM

You think you can handle it gordie? I don't hang out with many hockey guys anymore. Arron goes back to our hometown on occasion, last summer I guess Tie Domi was at his cabin a few hours away from portage, i had to work but my co-worker who's his cousin (actually i know alot of his cousins, lol i'm from a small town)went out and got some cool pictures. The same coworker met guys like Lecavelier and Mike Fischer when hanging out with Arron as well.

Jordin is a different story, we used to party in Brandon when Jordin played with the Wheat Kings and he is such a lame guy...just a big goofball (in an alright way)

So yeah just AHL'ers and University guys for moi

if ahl'ers include ryan murphy i can handel it lol, actually tie domi is related to my friend my marrige, he met himonce, played an out door game with domi and he broke 3 of my friends ribs...i think ive said that befroe but its still funny lol
i dont find joradn attractive..is that weird?

#75 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 02:31 PM

Based on what happened to Jordin's bro, not so much.

What happened with his brother is a different story alltogether. He was depressed about team matters and such, Jordan was just being himself, a big alchy....

I don't find Jordin hot at all either

Posted Image

#76 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 03:47 PM

ok good so we're allagred. ^_^

#77 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:15 PM

ok i have a new one for the NJDevs.com: thing

NJDevs.com: Where it's always Marty rapeng season.

Lol, I forgot to ever check the replies to my post..

that's friggin hilarious.. we should put that up there

I don't think it'd be allowed though someone might get offended.. boooo

#78 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 09:23 AM

psh lol...hmm how about it's always marty watching season

#79 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:18 PM

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD! Thanks for the great pics of Marty! sizzle!
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#80 brodeurgirl30

brodeurgirl30

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 03:40 PM

:wub: :wub: Ok...I know I am obsessed, but it's ok here, right???

I found these and thought I would share....

More Marty Pics

Even More Marty Pics

:wub: :wub: :wub:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Travis Zajac

Devils / Rangers game~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users