Photo

I Thought You Ladies Might Enjoy This One...

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 ev0lemi

ev0lemi

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 07:35 PM

gordie you are my hero and i am adding you as a friend on myspace just for your photo gallery !!!

also, in this vein, i found this article and it makes me CRAZY!$*(@^%

http://drinkthis.typ...iend/index.html

SHE'S 31!!!! WITH A KID!!!

he will be mine. oh yes. he will be mine!
---
Keeper of the Red and Black, Parise's first NHL goal and the smoking section outside of gate D.
"If you are going to go the TMI route you may as well take every exit!" - sammyk!

#82 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,473 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:06 PM

Bet she can go from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds flat... guess that's why Zach can forgive the extra milleage she's logged.

:blink:

Oh -- hey I just caught that...so evOlemi... do I consider myself officially snubbed on myspace then? Scotty won't like you... but you'll still have Zach :evil:

I'm here for the party

#83 ev0lemi

ev0lemi

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:39 PM

Bet she can go from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds flat... guess that's why Zach can forgive the extra milleage she's logged.

:blink:

Oh -- hey I just caught that...so evOlemi... do I consider myself officially snubbed on myspace then? Scotty won't like you... but you'll still have Zach :evil:

PK! *I* can go from 0 - 90 in no time at all. and if Zachie poo was involved he'd have to beg me for a breather!

:evil:

and i didn't know you were *ON* myspace! add me! http://www.myspace.com/tsunami_kitten !
---
Keeper of the Red and Black, Parise's first NHL goal and the smoking section outside of gate D.
"If you are going to go the TMI route you may as well take every exit!" - sammyk!

#84 Nieda

Nieda

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 05:05 PM

that...was...so...hot...
nieds tho...he'll always be the numbero uno for me :wub:
i love being a puckbunny :)
We will out skate you.
We will out work you.
We will out will you.
And when your head is spinning, your lungs are gasping for air, and you're wondering what hit you...
We will start the 2nd period.
--BlackJack

knowing nothing is better than knowing it all

#85 gordienumber9

gordienumber9

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 09:53 AM

god we are just adorable :giggle:
ev0lemi, did you add me? lol i just saw this post today they took my computer away at work :evilcry:

i met zach's gf last year...it wasn't her though. this girl was skinny with huge boobs blond hair and she was so sweet! i actually liked her as much as i wanted to hate her lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users