44 replies to this topic

#1 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:25 PM

Crash wtf ar they doing to ECW... they are poluting it w/ all these old guys?? ECW is suposeed to be new and raw.. instead they move Angle, Big Show & RVD there?? how about a bunch of unknowns willing to do anything to get POP.. thats where ECW makes it fans.. these guys cannot get rating for Smackdown so they are now trying ecw ???

it shouldbe al lthe kids from OVW & DSW....
Posted Image

2006 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2006 JHL CHAMPION!!
2005 CHAMPION of the 1st Annual NJDevs Fantasy Wrestling League!!!
2005 Finalist 1st Annual NJDEVS Fantasy Baseball League
2005 Pat Burns Award Winner(Most emotional Poster)
2004 LockOut Trivia CHAMP!!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#2 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:37 PM

I'm happy RVD is going there. I stopped watching wrestling again so I probably won't watch this but it's supposed to be on the SCIFI channel which is ridiculous.

#3 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:38 PM

Angle is the PERFECT ECW guy, there's no doubt about that.... he'll bring viewers no doubt....

Big Show... I dunno.... he was at his best when Heyman was guiding him on Smackdwon when Paul E was GM/Booker.... maybe it's a good thing.....

I was hoping for a Benjamin turn and join ECW... I want Team Angle back !!! :P

Anyone notice Matt hardy and Edge were teammates tonight ?? :lol:
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#4 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:43 PM

My brother hates it and I can see why. Because they're screwing up the product.

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#5 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 11:32 PM

My brother hates it and I can see why. Because they're screwing up the product.

The first time I watched ECW I loved it. It had/s I think better wrestling than WWE I got tired of listening to people talk for 30 minutes and then having no wrestling most of the show. That is why I stopped watching in the first place then I started watching for a year or two and I stopped again last year I got tired of nothing happening. I am watching RAW vs ECW and I enjoyed the first match it was one of the best I've seen in years and the sad thing is that it was good but it wasn't that good. Also Lawler just needs to shut his mouth I cannot stand him anymore.

#6 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 07:58 AM

RVD in ECW.. Yes.. Angle.. no reason!!! smackdown sucks and Angle is there!!!

I want the KIDS,, NEW Fresh.. INNOVATIVE... DARING

Old and Stale does not work on RAW /SMAckdown.. it won't work on ECW
Posted Image

2006 JHL CHAMPION!!

Keeper of The original Welcome to Hell Forum, Jimmy Dowd, Brian Rolston, "Christmas Tree" Jersey's and the Original Trade Documents of the FREEZE man!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#7 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:23 AM

If you remember your history Paul Heyman was going to hire Kurt Angle the night that Raven hung the Sandman... Angle saw that and walked out the door... so there IS backstory there... and I see ECW as a launching pad for a LOT of guys who have skills (Charlie Haas anyone?) and no direction and need Heyman's skills to guide them to the right path....

man I keep praying each day that Benjamin goes there too.... Re-unite Team Angle dammit !!!

I can see Matt Hardy going there too....

there will be OVW people there too... but they do need a name or two to make it seem "legit".... I don't see many more "big" defections going on there.....

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#8 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 10:34 AM

there will be OVW people there too... but they do need a name or two to make it seem "legit".... I don't see many more "big" defections going on there.....

This is where we disagree.. ECW NEVER needed names before.. they MADE THEIR OWN NAMES!!!

Bringing back some of the old ECW guys.. sandman.. dreamer.. Credible Sabu.. YES!!! Big Show?? WTF??
If ECw goes back to its roots.. just all out wars all the time.. I'll be dropping TNA ( w/ or W/ Raven) fairly quickly.. But if we have to endure more Foley-esque rants for 15 minutes ( like last night) then Ecw should remain dead...
Posted Image

2006 JHL CHAMPION!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#9 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:48 AM

.... and then those names left to get paid and a crappy deal with TNN killed the company.....

didn't hurt to have every relevant guy in the company and even bums like Justin Medicore and Mike Average all over the place killed the company....

I am taking a MAJOR defection like Kurt Angle being the sign that Vince is taking this thing seriously and ECW will be around for a bit!

#10 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:30 PM

RVD!
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#11 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:42 PM

:hail:

Didn't that whole (F'n) show remind you of why ya loved wrestling??? :)

#12 redruM

redruM

Hockey God

• Members
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:21 AM

:hail:

Didn't that whole (F'n) show remind you of why ya loved wrestling??? :)

Didnot see it.. my brother told me it was pretty awesome....
Posted Image

2006 JHL CHAMPION!!

BOM U11G Dynamite

Posted Image

#13 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 09:48 AM

Ya, the show was great. The crowd was crazy. Mick Foley and Terry Funk got destroyed during the hardcore tag match. Edge ruled the night which always makes me happy.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

-Anchorman

-Anonymous

#14 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:01 AM

Edge pinning Beulah was maybe the funniest moment in wrestling history :D

Not to mention the YOU CAN'T WRESTLE chants at Cena.... Wrestling is back... DIE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT !!! :hail:

#15 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:07 AM

I liked the chants of "Same Old S***" to Cena over and over.

-Terry Goodkind

-Anchorman

-Anonymous

#16 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:32 AM

Nice little recap, though he got the late chant wrong... they were chanting THANK YOU EDGE when he speared Cena to hell and back B )

but you get a good jist of the show and the crowd from it:

http://wrestling.ins.../articles/49100

#17 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 12:23 AM

So this show wasn't bery good until the end. I hope they get away from the smackdown crown and arena I can't believe RVD got booed.

#18 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:38 AM

So this show wasn't bery good until the end. I hope they get away from the smackdown crown and arena I can't believe RVD got booed.

I didn't even like the end... the only thing I liked on the TV was Sandman caning the sh!t out of the idiot Zombie gimmick Sci-Fi MADE them have on there... this ECW/Scii-Fi marriage is not going to be a good thing.... not to mention filming this show in front of Smackdown fans at 7pm ain't gonna cut it either..... that was WWECW crap which was pretty awful.... and Kurt Angle is hurt ALREADY :rant:

#19 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:13 PM

I didn't even like the end... the only thing I liked on the TV was Sandman caning the sh!t out of the idiot Zombie gimmick Sci-Fi MADE them have on there... this ECW/Scii-Fi marriage is not going to be a good thing.... not to mention filming this show in front of Smackdown fans at 7pm ain't gonna cut it either..... that was WWECW crap which was pretty awful.... and Kurt Angle is hurt ALREADY :rant:

Yeah I just read about the zombie it was originally supposed to be a alien. They are also going to introduce a Tarot reading Witch character which will probably bomb. The vampire might work but I think if they keep adding these type of characters it's going to turn into a cartoon like show. I am wondering if Vince and Jarett has a bet in place to see which show goes off the air first. I'm personally waiting for a ghost character I wonder how they pull that off.

Edited by sandman441, 14 June 2006 - 05:14 PM.

#20 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,535 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 05:58 PM

Yeah I just read about the zombie it was originally supposed to be a alien. They are also going to introduce a Tarot reading Witch character which will probably bomb. The vampire might work but I think if they keep adding these type of characters it's going to turn into a cartoon like show. I am wondering if Vince and Jarett has a bet in place to see which show goes off the air first. I'm personally waiting for a ghost character I wonder how they pull that off.

the only saving grace to this network stupidity is that if the gimmick of the idiot character coming out once a week and Sandman blasting each gimmick beating it to a bloody farooqing pulp with the cane each week....I will enjoy that !! :evil:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users