44 replies to this topic

#41 Gionta14

Gionta14

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 08:16 PM

Well, I guess it could be worse (as in it could've happened to Elias or Langenbrunner or someone that we really need to score) but it's still awful - and Sergei's always been one of my favorites :evilcry: But now its time for the young guys to shine. Who knows, maybe some good can come out of this....
Life is like hockey- you need goals

[color=red][i]

#42 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 09:05 PM

Ok after reading a good number of the ridiculous posts in this thread I realise why I stopped visiting this site on a regular basis. You guys are nuts.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

#43 coldply123

coldply123

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,257 posts

Posted 07 February 2003 - 12:14 AM

Brylin is a fan favorite and a guy who I love to watch and hope for him to succeed night in and night out.

The more amazing mark of a good team is to have a great coach, leadership structure/discipline, and ability to have enough depth, although ours is getting thin, to win consistently, and the Devils are even eclipsing that.

Brylin will be back for the playoffs, BET ON IT!!!

And as for Tivo, its sad hes not playing, but at times he plays so lifelessly and physically soft, I think he probably will not be in a Devs uniform next year.
Bill Simmons: "The Bruins are like Fredo -- they're dead to me as long as the owner is alive."

"I'm Going With The Devils over Anaheim"-Barry Melrose

#44 Devil Dog

Devil Dog

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 07 February 2003 - 09:06 AM

Lets hope Sarge is back for the second round. We'll need him if we hope to get out of the east.

Now the question is how does this affect Lou's decision to make a deal before the trading deadline? Do we focus more on a solid role player versus a scorer? Does Lou look to bring in multiple players versus one? All very interesting. I can only hope that this is the last of the injury bug. With Tivo and Sarge both out and Gionta still a week or so away from coming back we are starting to get a little thin.

However, I agree that this is the time for Berglund and Rupp to step up and play big.
George Martin and Son should be shot for what they did to The Beatles.

The Eagle picks my eye, the worm he licks my bones.
Feel so suicidal, just like Dylan's Mr. Jones.

Is this heaven? No its Iowa.

#45 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 08 February 2003 - 01:35 PM

:evilcry:   :evilcry:   :evilcry:

:evilcry: :evilcry: Poor Timex :evilcry: :evilcry: love your new avatar Blackjack
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users