5 replies to this topic

#1 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,693 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 08:43 AM

Not that I post there much (or EVER if I can avoid it)... but I do love reading all the infighting in there and I noticed that when you're in off-topic the link to the politics forum is gone.... and in keeping with my wrestling habits.. I shall quote one and asks "Whassupwitdat??"

oops
never mind... it got WEIRDER... that lil minus symbol on top was checked (which I didn't do either) and that hid the sub-forums... that happened in the heaven forum too... on it's own.... how unusual.....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,617 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:31 AM

I didn't do it. :noclue:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:42 AM

That's wierd....cuz something is up with mine too...everytime I log back on there are like 2-5 new posts about dumb topics or questions or a reply to topics asking where to find avatars and sigs :D the anomaly seems to be centered around a strange occurence I'm currently calling the Outburn effect :)
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#4 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:03 PM

the anomaly seems to be centered around a strange occurence I'm currently calling the Outburn effect :)

:giggle:

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#5 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,034 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:20 PM

Yes the collapse forum button (the plus-minus) hides forums. Why that is happening on its own is strange. I would delete your cookie, maybe it got corrupt.

#6 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 12:43 AM

That's wierd....cuz something is up with mine too...everytime I log back on there are like 2-5 new posts about dumb topics or questions or a reply to topics asking where to find avatars and sigs :D the anomaly seems to be centered around a strange occurence I'm currently calling the Outburn effect :)

That's been happening to me too, WEIRDD!!!! :P
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users