No replies to this topic

#1 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 10:08 AM

OK..in going back through some of the threads in Hell from during the playoffs (trying to pick my Conn Smythe nominations), I was wondering if it might be useful to have a sub forum in Hell for the official game day threads, and maybe the out of town scoreboard in there too. Kinda a subforum for the "official stuff". Just a thought.

I know they get "stickied" on the actual gameday, so maybe this is a moot issue. It is just kinda nice to read back over what was said (after the pain has subsided that is), and they are kinda hard to find in amongst the rest of Hell.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users