• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,623 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:04 AM

I seem to be having trouble accessing the site in Firefox. It's fine in IE, but in Firefox I get a "505 HTTP Version Not Supported" error. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Edited by RowdyFan42, 17 August 2006 - 11:06 AM.

Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#2 UnderDogX

UnderDogX

Graphics Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,790 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:18 AM

I'm using AOL and I had a few problems this morning....and even on the occasion when I open up Hell I get that..but for the most part things are running ok....
'05-'06 Hobey Baker Award Winner (Best Rookie Poster)

*click click* *whistle whistle* "Its my thing, my trademark...its what I do."

#3 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:23 PM

I haven't had that error (or it might have been, can't remember), but I got an error message several times this morning saying I couldn't get through. But it was only like that for about 30s (at a time) tops.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#4 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,035 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 05:48 PM

I can't seem to log in with Firefox at all. This one is beyond me, I am logging a support ticket to see if they can help.

#5 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,623 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:02 PM

Whatever it was, they seemed to fix it pretty quickly because I'm in now using Firefox. Then again, I'm browsing from home now and before I was at work, but still...
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

#6 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,035 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:07 PM

I think its the cookies, I cleared my FF cookie and I was instantly able to browse with it.

#7 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:02 PM

Maybe it's a moot point by now, but Firefox is my default browser. Except for scheduled maintenance times on the site, I haven't had any real problems.

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#8 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 12:19 AM

Mr. Fan42, you disappoint me. Precisely three months a go this issue came up and you claimed to have learned something! Your mental tech toolbox has a leak! :o

(unless this is completely different.)

http://www.njdevs.co...showtopic=25910
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#9 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,623 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:48 AM

Nope. Something different. :)

#10 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:55 AM

Mr. Fan42, you disappoint me. Precisely three months a go this issue came up and you claimed to have learned something! Your mental tech toolbox has a leak! :o

(unless this is completely different.)

http://www.njdevs.co...showtopic=25910

Yup, definitely different.......see what not posting for a few days does to you sammy.....you NEED to post here else you lose your touch. No more visiting NJ for you!

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users