• PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 01:04 PM

New Jersey Devils Ticket Programs -- AAA Membership Ticket Offer

Devils 2006-07 Home Opener!
New Jersey Devils vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Thursday, October 12, 2006 - 7:30PM
Save 46% per ticket!
Tickets are $28 per ticket. (Box Office price $52)
25th Anniversary Pennant Giveaway! (all fans)

Click to order online, enter offer code aaa101206

pdf order form --> [attachment=311:attachment]

---OR---

25th Anniversary Opening Night Tickets for $25
Save over 50% per Ticket!
Tickets are $25 per ticket. (Box Office price $52)

Use offer code dfm101206

Edited by FriesenKris, 04 October 2006 - 09:28 PM.

#2 IAmCanadian27

IAmCanadian27

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:15 PM

Thank you so much for posting all of these discount offers! I'm definitely going to take advantage of some of them.
"He's got hockey strength, and he's one of those naturals. He's kind of a coach's dream. With some guys you have to keep repeating. With Paul, you point out something once and he picks it up."- Larry Robinson on Paul Martin

Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Scott Niedermayer & Keeper of Paul Martin

#3 FriesenKris

FriesenKris

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:13 PM

You are very welcome. I'll continue to post them throughout the season.

#4 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 06:36 PM

Thanks, this is nice of you.
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#5 NYGDevils32

NYGDevils32

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 04:34 PM

Thanks a lot. I'm gonna go check this out right now.

#6 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 06:33 AM

Thanks FriesenKris I just ordered!
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#7 Cowutopia

Cowutopia

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 11:16 AM

I wish I saw this before I ordered my tickets.

#8 FriesenKris

FriesenKris

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 09:29 PM

Don't miss out -- tickets are now available for $25/each!

Edited by FriesenKris, 04 October 2006 - 09:31 PM.

#9 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:00 AM

Don't miss out -- tickets are now available for $25/each!

Hmm I still have not recived mine yet. I ordered a week ago I'll call later to see what the hold up is.
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#10 FriesenKris

FriesenKris

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:59 AM

Hmm I still have not recived mine yet. I ordered a week ago I'll call later to see what the hold up is.

I don't think you should worry. I've ordered discounted tickets for the past few seasons and they normally arrive just a few business days before the actual game.

#11 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:39 AM

They usually dont arrive until a few days before the game. I use the discount offers a lot and they used to say that they would be mailed within 5 days of the game.

Sorry I just repeated what the above psoter put.. I hadnt scrolled.
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

#12 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:38 PM

Ok thanks guys. Your both right they said they were sent out yesterday so I should have them tomorrow.

#13 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:04 PM

Ok thanks guys. Your both right they said they were sent out yesterday so I should have them tomorrow.

I just got mine today. Section 207. YECH. I've probably been to around 300 games and I can honestly say I've never sat even close to that section. I think that's the last one that they sell when a game is almost sold out. I guess you get what you pay for. I've used that site 3 or 4 times now and every time the seats have stunk. I used it for Stevens night and the banner was right in front of us, I mean directly in front, where you couldn't see it. It was basically like watching a thread get raised to the rafters. Sorry, just had to vent. I'm sure I'll have 5000 seats to be able to move to that night.
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

#14 FriesenKris

FriesenKris

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 05:25 PM

I just got mine today. Section 207. YECH. I've probably been to around 300 games and I can honestly say I've never sat even close to that section. I think that's the last one that they sell when a game is almost sold out. I guess you get what you pay for. I've used that site 3 or 4 times now and every time the seats have stunk. I used it for Stevens night and the banner was right in front of us, I mean directly in front, where you couldn't see it. It was basically like watching a thread get raised to the rafters. Sorry, just had to vent. I'm sure I'll have 5000 seats to be able to move to that night.

I've been seated all over the place with those tickets but a few times I got the very first row in the upper level right above where the visitors go on & off the ice. I was surprised considering I didn't order them that quickly. I guess it's the luck of the draw.

#15 GOLDJR41

GOLDJR41

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:37 AM

I've been seated all over the place with those tickets but a few times I got the very first row in the upper level right above where the visitors go on & off the ice. I was surprised considering I didn't order them that quickly. I guess it's the luck of the draw.

I went to two games last year and ordered both games from the discounted ticket offers. I didn't mind my seats both times, you can't really complain when your getting such a big discount from some random company.
Langs is the captain, deal with it.

If Doc Emrick, who called yesterday's Bruins-Rangers on NBC, were a national network's lead baseball or football play-by-player, he would be widely known as among the finest in the history of television.

#16 themiddle91489

themiddle91489

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:35 PM

I wish I had looked at this site BEFORE I bought 20 dollar seats for 65 a pop off stubhub.

But I don't really regret it, Opening Night equals sacrifices.

Will there be any for 10/26? I plan on attending that game as well, I already have tickets to Opening Night and the Flyers game on Saturday.
Attended Games: 2-1-1.
GDT's: 0-0.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users