#1 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 12:02 PM

sportsnet.ca: 18 'experts' make picks

Im still in shock a Toronto reporter picked the Sabres to win it all...why does that scare me?

Someone picks the Devs to reach the Finals, but who he picked to beat them and where that guy is from made me chuckle a bit! :lol:

Edited by LOTCB, 30 September 2006 - 12:02 PM.

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#2 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,972 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 12:32 PM

I can't believe that many people think Ottawa is going to win the cup. They will choke as usual.

#3 Vinnie

Vinnie

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 12:39 PM

If the Canucks ever beat the Devils in the finals I will have to kill myself. That or move.

#4 elias2600

elias2600

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 01:15 PM

I think some of their perceptions of the questions are different, seems like some of those guys thought it meant which team will reach the finals from each conference and some wrote it up as which teams win their conferences in the season.

#5 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,182 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 01:59 PM

How the hell is their 'consensus' pick Phoenix?! None of the individual predictions have Phoenix :lol:
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#6 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 02:17 PM

Jebus...people stop picking Ottawa....don't theyt do this every year, and every year the Sens suck in the playffs.......I want Ottawa 8th in the conference dammit.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#7 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 03:11 PM

consensus is phoenix??? someone picked minnesota??? someone picked HOTlanta?!?!?!?!?!

#8 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 04:50 PM

If the Canucks ever beat the Devils in the finals I will have to kill myself. That or move.

lmao..or roam the streets yelling how you hate the Canucks..and then die a horrible death involving a Naslund bobblehead and drunk Canucks fans...
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#9 Eztarget

Eztarget

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 08:39 PM

How many of these "experts" picked Carolina last year? How many picked the Ducks?

One major injury or trade could change everything!

#10 Gomer23

Gomer23

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 05:11 AM

Just so it's not the Ducks. My inner LOVE/HATE feelings for Niedermayer have me praying that they are eliminated every year..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users