988 replies to this topic

#21 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:54 AM

Sure...you can have either or both....which d'ya want?

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#22 Dadds

Dadds

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 10:02 AM

Sure...you can have either or both....which d'ya want?

all take both
"I think I'm going to become a Devils fan so they start never winning again." A sad flyers fan

"**** this. NJ might as well be allowed to build a brick wall in front of the net and let Marty sit on the bench. Would be no difference" A sad penguins fan

#23 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,407 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 10:27 AM

Man I'm forced into being Stevens keeper... he should be keeping me dammitall :rant:

I'm here for the party

#24 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 10:32 AM

Even if you were'nt his official keeper, you still are on this board anyway....to all of us....that is just how you'll always be. (Oh and I'll add in the tackle :P)

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#25 section 110

section 110

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:56 PM

claiming please keeper of... Section 110 at CAA, and the equivalent section in Newark

Thanks
Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com keeper of....CAA's Section 110 (for the first 25 years) and The Rock's Section 5 22 (for the next 25 years and beyond)

#26 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 08:01 PM

Can djstubbs spare a whole section? I think so....I hope you like that section...guard it with your life :P

Posted Image

#27 section 110

section 110

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 08:13 PM

thanks. So guarded.
Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com keeper of....CAA's Section 110 (for the first 25 years) and The Rock's Section 5 22 (for the next 25 years and beyond)

#28 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:07 PM

Just in case any of you missed the update........"Official njdevs.com Keeper" sig logo now available: LINK

Posted Image

#29 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 10:51 AM

Man I'm forced into being Stevens keeper... he should be keeping me dammitall :rant:

Has anyone ever claimed to be or want to be the keeper of
"Pepperkorns obsession with Scott Stevens"?
If not I'll take it :P

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#30 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 11:16 AM

:rofl: its yours.

Posted Image

#31 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 01:57 PM

Since someone has the Patrick Divison banner, can I have Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey and the first Newark Arena's carjacking victim? :P
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#32 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,932 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 08:12 PM

haha I forgot I was keeper of the Neid's sisters mom

#33 Devilsdude530

Devilsdude530

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 08:54 PM

I scooped the NHL On NBC and Versus if no one else cares.
Steve is now at Kukla's Korner, so check him out.

Keeper of Mr. Overtime, Patrick Elias.
Keeper of Johnny Oduya
Keeper of Kevin Weekes
Keeper of the NJ Rock 'n' Rollers
Keeper of The NHL On VERSUS and THE NHL On NBC

"Not every player is a Devil" - Lou Lamoriello

#34 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:27 AM

:rofl: its yours.

:D ty

Edited by Devilish34, 22 October 2006 - 09:37 AM.

RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.

#35 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,407 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:47 AM

Has anyone ever claimed to be or want to be the keeper of
"Pepperkorns obsession with Scott Stevens"?
If not I'll take it :P

:o

:unsure:

:rofl:

I'm here for the party

#36 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:53 AM

:o

:unsure:
:rofl:

:P

#37 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 01:20 PM

If its available I'll take the Trenton Titans or defunct AC Boardwalk Bullies.
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#38 Devilsdude530

Devilsdude530

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 06:01 PM

I call keepers on the next banner retired.
Steve is now at Kukla's Korner, so check him out.

Keeper of Mr. Overtime, Patrick Elias.
Keeper of Johnny Oduya
Keeper of Kevin Weekes
Keeper of the NJ Rock 'n' Rollers
Keeper of The NHL On VERSUS and THE NHL On NBC

"Not every player is a Devil" - Lou Lamoriello

#39 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 06:56 PM

They retire banners???? :blink: :P

#40 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:13 AM

If its available I'll take the Trenton Titans or defunct AC Boardwalk Bullies.

I am not sure how keepership of the Trenton Titans would interfere of JasOnMacIsaac's keppership of prospects (basically anyone who hasn't yet attended camp), as to the Atlantic City Broadwalk Bullies, can someone clarify their relevence to NJ Devs for me......I am unfamiliar with them, and Wikipedia didn't have much info.

Nope...not gonna let that one fly......until there is summat announced about one you cannot call Keepers...it has to exist first.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users