988 replies to this topic

#61 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,624 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 02:25 PM

He had a cape?...........cool B )

For about 5 minutes. The cape covered the back of his jersey, hiding his name.

It occurs to me that as keeper of mascots, I have jurisdiction over this one, but I have no problem with letting Champs take the cape.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#62 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 02:57 PM

For about 5 minutes. The cape covered the back of his jersey, hiding his name.

It occurs to me that as keeper of mascots, I have jurisdiction over this one, but I have no problem with letting Champs take the cape.

Thank you B )

Is the Edge interview with Brodeur an option as a keeper?
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#63 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:34 PM

Um....I guess...I dunno what it is, but it is devils related....so...I presume so.

Well, technically it is kinda just his cape....which he apparently quickly discarded, so not an actual mascot, but good of you to relinquish it Rowdy :)

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#64 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:24 AM

I know this is available so im making myself the NJDevs.com Keeper of the Sean Avery is a Scumbag Club

#65 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:29 AM

Am I too new to request keepership?

If not, I would like to be the keeper of the pop-music pre-game organ music. Particually Crazy and Seven Nation Army.

If not, then chalk it up to newbie stupidity.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#66 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,249 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:30 AM

Am I too new to request keepership?

If not, I would like to be the keeper of the pop-music pre-game organ music. Particually Crazy and Seven Nation Army.

If not, then chalk it up to newbie stupidity.

Newbies are allowed to. As long as it's available than it's yours. I don't believe anyone has that already, just check the first page and it's yours.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 21 February 2007 - 10:35 PM.

#67 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 11:21 AM

Ok, you two are all Keepered-up.....enjoy :)

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#68 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:17 PM

I'd like to set the 04' mercedes benz score-o champ free. anybody who wants him can have him.

And i want to keep "Utica Club, the Official beer of the Utica Devils"
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#69 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,916 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 10:54 PM

Ok, you two are all Keepered-up.....enjoy :)

Gracias senor

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#70 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,624 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 11:41 PM

Gracias seƱorita

Fixed it. ;)
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#71 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:09 AM

Done and done Mr......man

Posted Image

#72 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:30 AM

I'd like to be Keeper of Cam Janssen's 1st NHL goal

That aboy Cam I knew ya had it in ya

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#73 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 05:13 PM

Are the Utica Devils available?
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#74 XxLancerHockeyPridexX

XxLancerHockeyPridexX

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 05:52 PM

Pshhh I want Aaron Voros and Petr Vrana. Since someone (coughthreestarscough) took Jeep. :-(
Now you trust me, I carry that so tight
I'll be there for you, if your wrong or your right
It doesn't matter, just reach out to me
I will never question, any opportunity to show you
And prove to you that I care, always you share and you've always been there
Your my best friend, it's easy to see
No matter how bad things in life can be..
...You've always got me...
Joshua James(06/20/08)

#75 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:32 PM

I'd be willing to talk co-keepership.....but Doyle is ALL mine :)

Posted Image

#76 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:35 PM

Are the Utica Devils available?

I guess they are.......nobody's snapped them up yet so they're all yours!

Posted Image

#77 XxLancerHockeyPridexX

XxLancerHockeyPridexX

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:36 PM

Hehe fine Co-Keepership is good. :-D. But I still want Petr Vrana and Aaron Voros. Heh
Joshua James(06/20/08)

#78 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:45 PM

They're yours ;)

Posted Image

#79 XxLancerHockeyPridexX

XxLancerHockeyPridexX

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:57 PM

Merci. :-D
Joshua James(06/20/08)

#80 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:18 PM

Thank You 3*s

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users