977 replies to this topic

#781 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:05 PM

I would like to have Alexander Urbom if jacob josefson is not available. And if urbom is not available, I would take Taormina.

No to the others, but Taormina you can have. I didn't find that anyone had already claimed him, unless I am mistaken.

I have not updated the AHL/NHL rosters to reflect what they might currently be, I will do that at the start on the next season.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#782 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:39 PM

Adjudication on the Keepership of Kovalchuk will follow sometime soon. Please bear with us for now.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#783 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:07 PM

OK, CD#9 and myself have decided to award a co-Keepership of Kovalchuk to ben00rs and Christopher_watts31_ls. If either of you have an issue with this, the challenge can be taken further, but be warned it will involve essays.

This decision was based on reviewing posts of both parties and other factors were taken into account including the content of PMs.

I would like to add a further point. Just because someone doesn't have a Keepership listed in their sig doesn't make a Keepership less valid. There is no requirement to add a Keepership to your sig, and not adding it prior to it being approved here is not bad form but good grace.

Posted Image

#784 Par9

Par9

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:44 PM

OK, CD#9 and myself have decided to award a co-Keepership of Kovalchuk to ben00rs and Christopher_watts31_ls. If either of you have an issue with this, the challenge can be taken further, but be warned it will involve essays.

This decision was based on reviewing posts of both parties and other factors were taken into account including the content of PMs.

I would like to add a further point. Just because someone doesn't have a Keepership listed in their sig doesn't make a Keepership less valid. There is no requirement to add a Keepership to your sig, and not adding it prior to it being approved here is not bad form but good grace.

:rofl:

You guys are pretty ******* serious.

Oh if Kovalchuk leaves what this board will become.... :unsure:
Official Keeper of Adam Henrique, White on the PP, and Darcy Zajac

#785 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:49 PM

Ok thx for taormina!

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#786 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

And what about Eric gelinas?

Could I have him?

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#787 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:03 PM

When he makes an AHL/NHL team you can have first dibs.

Posted Image

#788 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:37 AM

When he makes an AHL/NHL team you can have first dibs.

Ok thanks!

n2eg.jpg 

#789 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,588 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:31 AM

Thank You for the co-keepership ThreeStars and thanks for bringing this thread back to life. I am perfectly happy with a co-keepership but don't think I would have a problem writing an essay. :P

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#790 DevilinLA

DevilinLA

Trivia Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:26 PM

Calling dibbs on Volchenkov
Posted Image
Sole Keeper of Anton Volchenkov
Sole Keeper of Mike Mottau #27
Keeper of Bryce Salvador #24

#791 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,156 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:46 PM

I'll take Tallinder

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#792 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:20 AM

lol some ben00rs guy told me I need to make it official here

WELL NINJA GIRL IS MINE!

#793 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,588 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

lol some ben00rs guy told me I need to make it official here

WELL NINJA GIRL IS MINE!

lol some ben00rs guy...thanx :P

#794 DH26

DH26

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:10 PM

hey if nobody else has him, I'll take Hedberg
Follow Me on Twitter @mtorino75 I Need Followers!

Visit My Devils Blog! www.theTrapezoidConspiracy.com
Rutgers-New Brunswick '11, Rutgers School of Law-Newark '14

#795 westcoastdevfan

westcoastdevfan

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:45 PM

I'd like to be the keeper of the kovy signing thread if it's not already claimed. :koolaid:
Posted ImageOF LOU'S SACRED KOOL-AID!
Follow me on Twitter @westcoastdevfan
Check me out at dekingdevils.com

#796 Bryan

Bryan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:45 PM

Wow. This is neat but hard to come up with something that hasn't already been taken.

I'll go for the keeper of Zach Parise's McFarlane figure. That seems safe.
Posted Image of Zach Parise's McFarlane Figure!

NEW JERSEY In keeping with the fact they are the Devils, New Jersey actually went with a villain by the name of Lex Lou-Lamoriello, an evil genius who finds ways to get around the salary cap until he is stopped in his tracks by Bett-man.

#797 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,588 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:49 PM

Seems I may need a new keepership. I'd like to request keeper of the "Not Afraid" Eminem music video. (Newark and Devils logos are in the video and there was a thread about it on the board)

#798 CADevilsFan

CADevilsFan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:21 PM

Can I be thE keeper of the Chat drinking game?
Posted Image of MrTheMikes Curse and/or Magic & of the Chat Room Drinking Game

#799 3Rings4NJ

3Rings4NJ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:44 AM

Hey, I am relatively new here, but could I be the keeper of west coast Devils fans, or at least Washington state Devil fans?

Edited by 3Rings4NJ, 12 July 2010 - 06:44 AM.

Posted Image Of West coast Devil fans!

#800 CADevilsFan

CADevilsFan

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

I'm an idiot, I hadn't realized I was the keeper of MrTheMike's Curse and/or Magic all this time.
Posted Image of MrTheMikes Curse and/or Magic & of the Chat Room Drinking Game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users