988 replies to this topic

#781 Chimaira_Devil_#9

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,128 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:26 AM

I would like to become the keeper of Eckford and Josefson.

Ta Da. although it is up to 3* to make ze final decision.

OFFICIAL KEEPER OF:Dainius Zubrus......Andy Greene.......Vladimir Zharkov and Alexander Vasyunov

Posted Image

Winner of the 07/08 ,08/09 & 10/11 Slava Fetisov Award For Best International Poster

#782 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:47 AM

I would like to have Alexander Urbom if jacob josefson is not available. And if urbom is not available, I would take Taormina.

Edited by Devs3cups, 17 May 2010 - 05:49 AM.

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#783 Brandon

Brandon

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:09 PM

So, is it settled that I get Zubrus' iPad? :P
25smul5.png

#784 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:37 PM

Since MrTheMike no longer goes into chat, should I be the keeper the of MrTheMikes Curse and/or Magic?

Added

ThreeStars,

I made a post earlier in December and it was lost in the consolidating of the board and was deleted. I am not sure if you got it but just making sure now.

Since I have the Keepership of Martin Brodeur's All-Time Wins Record (552+, I would like to also have the Keepership of Martin Brodeur's All-Time Shutout Record (104+). I think back then you said yes and just making sure since the updates have not been updated.

Thank You. :)

Merry Christmas!

Ah yes, any posts lost in the consolidating are I am afraid lost. Added.

And you all said to use search! :P

I'm suprised they weren't claimed thus I shall now claim Alexander Urbom the Devils 3rd round pick and 73rd overall and Colin White on the Powerplay.

You can have Urbom once he makes AHL/NHL. I am going to give you the Colin White one, but only because I am presuming it is a relatively rare occurrence.

i called josefson when we drafted him but i gotta wait for him to sign a contract with us

Indeed....let me know when this changes.

I think I have earned the right to keep Jacques Lemaire

Indeed you have, assuming you still want him.

I want to be the Keeper of the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10.

Okey doke.

I don't see anyone as the keeper of Stephane Richer, how did that happen?!?

No idea, but well spotted. He is all yours.

Lots of great things already taken but let's see if I can get any of these:

John Madden's Selke Trophy
Robbie Ftorek...and his bench throwing craziness.
Scott Steven's shoulder pads and their storied history.
Ken Daneyko's real front teeth. (See 2003 Cup photos)
and...

Hell's Bells.

Any of that would be great, thanks.

Done all except the last one....what or who are Hell's Bells?

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GO SENS GO!!!Posted ImageGO SENSGO!!!

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#785 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:43 PM

i would like to be the keeper of:

section 104 at the rock
chico and doc drifting off to random ramblings as the game turns into a blowout but they pretend to call the game once in a while in the middle of a donut talk.

Ok.

Can I request to be the Offical Keeper of section 229 at the rock.

Certainly

Can I acquire Mucho Nacho as well?

Added

I want Ilya Kovalchuk please

Okey doke.

Hang on a second , Bergfors got traded for Kovi so his keepership is has to be at least 1/4 mine :whistling:

You might think that mister, but you'd be wrong. Bwahahahaha. :evil:

Can I be the official keeper of Jacques Lemaire's comb-over?

I'll give it to you, assuming msweet doesn't protest.

If no one has him yet, can I get Salmella?

He is taken sorry. He is still under Lowell Devils as I hadn't updated the current roster.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Lowell Devils' Goalies: Frank Doyle and (co-keeper) Jordan Parise; Keeper of former Ottawa Senator Dean McAmmond; co-Keeper of David Clarkson; Keeper of the first goal at The Rock (thank you Meszaros/Neil) and the first EN goal at The Rock (thanks Alfie); and co-Keeper of NJDevs.com Keepers.

Proud recipient of the 2008 NJDevs.com Joe Nieuwendyk Award for Best Non-Devils Fan

I curse you Noah Webster for your defamation of the English language. I spit on you.

#786 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

Yes, I call Keeper of Kovalchuk's first game and the COMEBACK against the Maple Leafs since I was there that night!

Ok. On the comback one...can you give me a date.....don't want to get it confused with other comebacks now do we? Was it 5th Feb game?

Ahh what the hell...I'll take the Keepership of tonight's 5,580 fans/club that showed up for the Devils/Flyers Blizzard game.

Good one!

Posted Image

#787 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:59 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I already called them but before that some called them. But I believe the rule is you can only own keeper ship if the player has a contract with us.

Adam Henrique, if no one has him.

You can have Henrique once he makes either the AHL or NHL roster.

So if I understand, you have henrique, I have Josefson and parisebrandon1994 will have tedenby.

As said by CD#9 these have already been claimed. If you would like topropose co-keeperships, please contact the current Keepee.

Well is anyone the owner of the March 17th Retro Game yet? because if not, i'll take that. :)

Absolutely you can have that one.

OH OH OH! I call Keepership of Dainius Zubrus' iPad! lol

Haha, I like that one.

Posted Image

#788 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:05 PM

I would like to have Alexander Urbom if jacob josefson is not available. And if urbom is not available, I would take Taormina.

No to the others, but Taormina you can have. I didn't find that anyone had already claimed him, unless I am mistaken.

I have not updated the AHL/NHL rosters to reflect what they might currently be, I will do that at the start on the next season.

Posted Image

#789 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:39 PM

Adjudication on the Keepership of Kovalchuk will follow sometime soon. Please bear with us for now.

Posted Image

#790 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:07 PM

OK, CD#9 and myself have decided to award a co-Keepership of Kovalchuk to ben00rs and Christopher_watts31_ls. If either of you have an issue with this, the challenge can be taken further, but be warned it will involve essays.

This decision was based on reviewing posts of both parties and other factors were taken into account including the content of PMs.

I would like to add a further point. Just because someone doesn't have a Keepership listed in their sig doesn't make a Keepership less valid. There is no requirement to add a Keepership to your sig, and not adding it prior to it being approved here is not bad form but good grace.

Posted Image

#791 Par9

Par9

Trenton Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:44 PM

OK, CD#9 and myself have decided to award a co-Keepership of Kovalchuk to ben00rs and Christopher_watts31_ls. If either of you have an issue with this, the challenge can be taken further, but be warned it will involve essays.

This decision was based on reviewing posts of both parties and other factors were taken into account including the content of PMs.

I would like to add a further point. Just because someone doesn't have a Keepership listed in their sig doesn't make a Keepership less valid. There is no requirement to add a Keepership to your sig, and not adding it prior to it being approved here is not bad form but good grace.

:rofl:

You guys are pretty ******* serious.

Oh if Kovalchuk leaves what this board will become.... :unsure:
Official Keeper of Adam Henrique, White on the PP, and Darcy Zajac

#792 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:49 PM

Ok thx for taormina!

n2eg.jpg 

"BELIEVE in our team. We've had difficult momments as a fanbase, but we will get out of it"

#793 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

And what about Eric gelinas?

Could I have him?

n2eg.jpg 

#794 threestars

threestars

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,466 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:03 PM

When he makes an AHL/NHL team you can have first dibs.

Posted Image

#795 Devs3cups

Devs3cups

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:37 AM

When he makes an AHL/NHL team you can have first dibs.

Ok thanks!

n2eg.jpg 

#796 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:31 AM

Thank You for the co-keepership ThreeStars and thanks for bringing this thread back to life. I am perfectly happy with a co-keepership but don't think I would have a problem writing an essay. :P

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#797 DevilinLA

DevilinLA

Trivia Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:26 PM

Calling dibbs on Volchenkov
Posted Image
Sole Keeper of Anton Volchenkov
Sole Keeper of Mike Mottau #27
Keeper of Bryce Salvador #24

#798 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,101 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:46 PM

I'll take Tallinder

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#799 ghdi

ghdi

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:20 AM

lol some ben00rs guy told me I need to make it official here

WELL NINJA GIRL IS MINE!

#800 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

lol some ben00rs guy told me I need to make it official here

WELL NINJA GIRL IS MINE!

lol some ben00rs guy...thanx :P

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users