#21 devils744

devils744

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:01 PM

kick start my heart? :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by devils744, 17 October 2006 - 08:01 PM.

#22 NJayDevil

NJayDevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,126 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:04 PM

Vote

Kern Kraft 400 - Zombie Nation!

Here at Penn State, that's our choice whenever we make a huge play or a big defensive stop. Nothing like seeing 20,000 students jump up and down going crazy. It's such a force that they have downgraded the amount of times it's played now because the foundation on our side of the 110,000 person stadium has begun to crack and every game at least 2 or 3 rows of bleachers break and are carried up the student section. :)

That's tough to top, and I doubt it would have the same great feel at a Devils game.

Someone suggested U2's Elevation, I like that idea. That's unique.

Edited by NJayDevil, 17 October 2006 - 08:05 PM.

Official Keeper of Little G
New Jersey Devils|3|New York Yankees|27|New York Giants|3|Penn State|4|
"They are the loudest and most loyal students in the country. They call this place Happy Valley?
That's an understatement tonight. This is definitely the best place on Earth. I have seen Paternoville,
I have seen these students...there is nothing like this in the country."

-ESPN College Gameday
"We cannot rank Penn State University against other schools
in the party school category because we feel it is unfair to
rank professionals against amateurs."

-Playboy Magazine
"You're driving along with nothing and then it's like
cow... cow... cow... 20,000 hot chicks!
That's Penn State."

-Jon Stewart

#23 oofrostonoo

oofrostonoo

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:06 PM

The fvck do you know? The Queens have been going at it since long before you ever started listening to rock. They've changed band members more times than Jay Pandolfo scores in a season, but still, their for real.

Actually they have been around for like 8 years...but they have had somthing like 18-20 differnt members and just the singer is till around. Its one dude and a record contract doing auditions to make robot rock.

Edited by oofrostonoo, 17 October 2006 - 08:07 PM.

Posted Image

#24 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,617 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 11:35 PM

I've been writing this guy Chris at the Devils complaining about the Blur song because it reminds of losing to the Senators in 1998. I told him I'd rather hear Memories by Barbara Streisand as a joke. I guess he has a sense of humor because its one of the choices.

:ph34r:

If the Devils become the laughingstock of the league for including that in the poll, I will hold you personally responsible. :blink:

Is it just me, or does the clip of "Do It Again" on the Devils site sound like Gary Glitter's "Do You Wanna Touch Me?" :rofl:

Of the choices listed, "Crowd Chant" is the one I prefer, but like a few others, I wrote in "Seven Nation Army".

"Kern Kraft 400", "Elevation", and "Song 2" are just too damn clich
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#25 MrQuotes

MrQuotes

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 11:39 PM

how about a misfits song?

theyre from jersey
Posted Image

Keeper of Newark Arena's first mugging victim

#26 officerfarva

officerfarva

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 12:11 AM

how about a misfits song?

theyre from jersey

All the people on Devilsrule are voting for Kern Kraft Zombie nation. That song is played out I hope it doesn't win.

#27 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,179 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 01:12 AM

I suggested for them to play no goal song. If it isn't Rock and Roll Part 2 I would rather hear nothing but the horn and fans cheering.

#28 moustic

moustic

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,635 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 03:22 AM

Satriani is a beast, a very very very good songwriter... and Crowd Chant is a funny song, and will be cool after a goal !

#29 VITO

VITO

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 08:31 AM

I have voted for Rock And Roll 2. Although I like Song2 but I got used to the other and it's still the best from the options.
This Crowd Chant????? I've listened it many times, it was getting better, but not the real for me.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#30 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 09:01 AM

No it isn't... :angry:

ALL those songs suck. Woohoo is the only one that has a clear "woohoo" celebration -- that's the Rangers goal song too though isn't it? it was when Fleury was on the team because the song never fails to remind me of him... so I hate it :evil:

The NHL as a whole has banned Rock and Roll Part II hasn't it? It's not just some Devils moral code.

I'll have to thnk up some gay musical theatre song no other team has... <_<

I'm here for the party

#31 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 09:07 AM

You knwo it';s so stupid to ban the song... so pretentiously pious ... so Connecticut. Next thing you know they'll be scrapping the ceiling of the Sisitine Chapel because Michaelangelo was a perve <_<

Or saying in 20 years we can use the song again like Roman Polanski's resurection <_< just sucks...

I'm here for the party

#32 HellOnICE

HellOnICE

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 09:45 AM

Raise Your Hands - Bon Jovi

#33 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 09:47 AM

I wasn't aware that Michaelangelo was still collecting royalties for the Sisitine Chapel. Learn something new every day.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#34 Risky

Risky

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,701 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 09:52 AM

White Zombie's Super Charger Heaven has to be the one.

DEVIL MAN, DEVIL MAN callin'
DEVIL MAN, DEVIL MAN runnin' my head yeah
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder
of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain.

#35 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,341 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 11:30 AM

I worte in Rock & Roll Part 2. Glitter's a scumbag, but I don't see arenas banning Michael Jackson music. Forget who the artist is- too many great moments associated with that song over the years.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#36 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,617 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 12:03 PM

Glitter's a scumbag, but I don't see arenas banning Michael Jackson music.

When's the last time you heard Michael Jackson music at a game?

Incidentally, I agree with you on this point. We've got the morals police trying to erase Gary Glitter from rock history, but I don't see them trying to do the same to Michael Jackson. And even if they did try, you'll never be able to erase such classics as "Thriller", "Billie Jean", "Bad", and "Beat It", just like you'll never be able to deny the existence of "Rock And Roll Part II".
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#37 bostondevil11

bostondevil11

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 12:19 PM

I don't want money going to a child diddler. It is like anything else in life if a company is giving money to an orginzation you don't like you stop purchasing from them. If someone else takes the rights to Rock & Roll part 2 then by all means bring it back. As long as Glitter is getting money I don't wanna hear it.

#38 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 12:52 PM

I voted Bro Hymn. I've seen PW a bunch of times and thats a great song.

I remember a few years back I programmed the chorus to Green Day's "Longview" into my NHL 2003 video game. It actually tied in reallly well. I think that would be pretty cool if the Devils used that one.

White Zombie has been tossed around a few times, but no mention of 'More Human than Human' (Remix). It's more instrumental than anything, but I could see it working out. Just a thought. :noclue:

Edited by jbech, 18 October 2006 - 12:54 PM.

This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

#39 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,432 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 01:11 PM

All the people on Devilsrule are voting for Kern Kraft Zombie nation. That song is played out I hope it doesn't win.

Like NJay said that's for inspiration not celebration :huh: Thats' like having "Make some noise" your goal cheer <_<

I wasn't aware that Michaelangelo was still collecting royalties for the Sisitine Chapel. Learn something new every day.

I wasn't aware you were pretentiously pi... oh wait... yes I did :evil: I kid I kid :P

How long is he in the can for in 'nam?

I'm here for the party

#40 devils26

devils26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 02:38 PM

No it isn't... :angry:

ALL those songs suck. Woohoo is the only one that has a clear "woohoo" celebration -- that's the Rangers goal song too though isn't it? it was when Fleury was on the team because the song never fails to remind me of him... so I hate it :evil:

The NHL as a whole has banned Rock and Roll Part II hasn't it? It's not just some Devils moral code.

I'll have to thnk up some gay musical theatre song no other team has... <_<

Weirdly enough, I don't believe the NHL has banned the song, I think it was just banned by the Devils organization because I heard it being used as the goal song for a Predators game.

"The Devils always find a way to win, ... That will continue." -Scott Stevens
"I wouldn't think so. Nothing is broken. It's just a bruise." -Lou Lamoriello

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users