• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 11:21 PM

Devils Fan Club -- Special Ticket Offer

New Jersey Devils vs Detroit Red Wings
Saturday, December 16, 2006 - 1:00PM
Save $18 per ticket!
Devils Youth Jersey Giveaway (13 & Under)
Proceeds from Ticket Sales Benefit DFC Charities
Tickets are $34 per ticket. (Box Office price $52)

Order online; enter offer code dfc121606

#2 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 08:25 PM

Thanks for postsing these offers! I may go to this one, day early birthday present!
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#3 GOLDJR41

GOLDJR41

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:32 AM

I'll be there!

Hope I get a good section.
Langs is the captain, deal with it.

If Doc Emrick, who called yesterday's Bruins-Rangers on NBC, were a national network's lead baseball or football play-by-player, he would be widely known as among the finest in the history of television.

#4 thenjdevil

thenjdevil

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 10:54 PM

I'll be there!

Hope I get a good section.

im going to that one with my brother and dad

#5 oat77

oat77

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 09:46 PM

I just ordered some tickets today with the code, but all I got was a message saying that my credit card was billed and all that stuff, but nothing about what seats I got. Is that what usually happens? I never used a code before. Can I find out what seats I have before I pick them up?

"I love working for New Jersey," Burns said. "They've been great to me. They've supported me. (General manager) Lou (Lamoriello) is a godsend for me because he's looked after me, and I know I can stay close to hockey."

#6 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:15 PM

I just ordered some tickets today with the code, but all I got was a message saying that my credit card was billed and all that stuff, but nothing about what seats I got. Is that what usually happens? I never used a code before. Can I find out what seats I have before I pick them up?

They dont tell you the seats. Just that they are $52 dollar seats. You have to wait till ya get the tickets.
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : [color="purple"]"He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users