5 replies to this topic

#1 David Puddy

David Puddy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,314 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 03:48 PM

Does anyone remember the web site that listed where the NHL (or just Devils) players were playing during the lockout?
Posted Image

#2 njdevil26

njdevil26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,336 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 04:52 PM

i think if you look at the players individually on tsn or something, it has their stats for where they played during the lockout

#3 Joe Mac

Joe Mac

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 06:01 PM

Look on the players stats on NHL.com. All the information you need is there. Also is you have a team's media guide.

#4 Derek21

Derek21

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,858 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:11 PM

Does anyone remember the web site that listed where the NHL (or just Devils) players were playing during the lockout?

Have you tried googling it?

"The greatest trick Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Hasan, Brian and I blog at New York Puck. Devils, Islanders, Rangers and Sabres.

#5 IAmCanadian27

IAmCanadian27

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:50 PM

I don't know if this is exactly what you were looking for, but here is the thread sheeps created to keep track of the Devils players during the lockout. I hope that helps.

http://www.njdevs.co...o...c=14527&hl=
"He's got hockey strength, and he's one of those naturals. He's kind of a coach's dream. With some guys you have to keep repeating. With Paul, you point out something once and he picks it up."- Larry Robinson on Paul Martin

Proud NJDevs Co-Keeper of Scott Niedermayer & Keeper of Paul Martin

#6 section 110

section 110

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:42 PM

you can also go to http://www.hockeydb.com and look for the individual players. The site will show details for each player. Look up the 2003-04 Devils, then click on each player to get their individual stats. You'll see, for instance, that Madden played 3 games in the Finnish league during the 04-05 season.

Edited by section 110, 22 October 2006 - 10:42 PM.

Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com keeper of....CAA's Section 110 (for the first 25 years) and The Rock's Section 5 22 (for the next 25 years and beyond)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users