2 replies to this topic

#1 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 05:10 PM

Just got this in my email. Go to the link below and enter the code silver in on ticketmaster and get $25 off the $90, $70, and $52 seats. Glad to see them giving some breaks on the expensive seats as well. Don't know how many people will take them up on it for Columbus, but it's a start. I think $65, $45, and $27 are a bit more reasonable for a game against Columbus. If those were the prices all season long, I bet we'd have the average attendance we had back in the mid-late 90s.

http://www.ticketmas...om/promo/l8e9jn
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

#2 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,455 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:33 PM

Just got this in my email. Go to the link below and enter the code silver in on ticketmaster and get $25 off the $90, $70, and $52 seats. Glad to see them giving some breaks on the expensive seats as well. Don't know how many people will take them up on it for Columbus, but it's a start. I think $65, $45, and $27 are a bit more reasonable for a game against Columbus. If those were the prices all season long, I bet we'd have the average attendance we had back in the mid-late 90s.

http://www.ticketmas...om/promo/l8e9jn

they'll REALLY "get it" when this kind of discount would apply to people who actually go out and committ for season tickets :rolleyes:

I'm glad I bought seats in the $35 section or I'd be a bit annoyed at the fact that I could get a better deal walking up for tickets as opposed to doing the right thing and keeping my partials....

maybe this changes in the new arena.... not likely....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#3 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,940 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 11:10 PM

Eh it sounds better than it is, you still have to go through Ticketmaster and their nearly $9 of 'convenience' and 'order processing' charges. So it's more like a $16 savings.

Maybe it's the fact that FriesenKris is dedicated enough to post them all but I don't remember seeing this many discount offers in prior years. It does seem like the Devils are having a LOT of discount days this year though, and I could see where too much of it would annoy the STH's since you could take advantage of like 20 discount days and buy 15 tickets at the box office, the other five or six games that come close to being sellouts you might have to go through Ticketmaster.

I usually don't bother with discount offers, the $20 seats are good enough and most games there are enough empty seats that you can move down to the $35 or $52 section anyway if you were so inclined :P
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users