3 replies to this topic

#1 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 11:21 AM

The hat Elias hat he wore for the interview in between the first and second period last nigh was awesome. Anyone know where I can by one. It was a Devils hat with 26 on the side. I looked at NHL.com but they dont have it.
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#2 Rock

Rock

The News Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,567 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 12:01 PM

He wore it last week in a post game interview. I thought it would be in the Devils Den Cataloge. When I checked it wasn't there. :noclue: :(

I also wonder if there will be other versions of that hat with say a "30" on it.
Hockey is life, the rest is just details.

#3 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,938 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 12:09 PM

That hat was probably custom made with his number on it for him. You can probably buy one with no number. I know when I played hockey, we got stuff like that with our numbers on it.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#4 elias2600

elias2600

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:28 PM

yeah the players have their name and number put on just about every piece of equipment they wear/use.

I would assume the equipment managers do all of that. Those guys are pretty versatile in their skills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users