annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:27 AM

Youre getting an [/img]? lmao JK
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#2082 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:30 AM

Youre getting an [/img]? lmao JK

I had img probs...fixed now :P

1dun.jpg

#2083 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:33 AM

lol, good idea! But guaranteed you'll be using a diaper or a wipe...ughhh I remeber with my oldest..now this is kinda sick but whatever...he had a number 2 and we were CERTAIN that he was done. Well he wasn't and just as Brian was wiping the backside, i dunno, it was projectile poo..all over Brian..hahaha

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Posted Image

#2084 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:36 AM

lol, good idea! But guaranteed you'll be using a diaper or a wipe...ughhh I remeber with my oldest..now this is kinda sick but whatever...he had a number 2 and we were CERTAIN that he was done. Well he wasn't and just as Brian was wiping the backside, i dunno, it was projectile poo..all over Brian..hahaha

Yup! I've been there! LMAO...or the one when they poo so bad it goes out the diaper and all over them...good times! I can't wait for all this to start all over again! :)

1dun.jpg

#2085 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:48 AM

Hahaha out of the diaper on the leg..yup...and usually in the middle of a shopping trip or while driving and you have to do the on the side of the road diaper changes..

Posted Image

#2086 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:24 PM

Attached File  IMG_0277.JPG   573.77KB   24 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0319.JPG   694.09KB   29 downloads[atta
chment=1446:IMG
0281.JPG]
Attached File  IMG_0288.JPG   708.03KB   22 downloads

Attached Files

Posted Image

#2087 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:30 AM

Attached File  IMG_0441.JPG   666.67KB   28 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0443.JPG   625.01KB   19 downloads[atta
chment=1450:IMG
0475.JPG]Attached File  IMG_0450.JPG   593.61KB   25 downloads

Attached Files

Posted Image

#2088 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,098 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:53 AM

ok, wth is that? A basket full of jimmy hats? :noclue:

oh, and yer hair looks wicked good. ;)

And good luck making it into 2008! :dance:

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#2089 Coorslight

Coorslight

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:10 AM

Maybe if I used some of those I wouldn't be having a baby in a couple months :doh1:

LOL, although it was an accident I'm actually really excited :boogie:

1dun.jpg

#2090 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:46 AM

Glow worms maybe :noclue:

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#2091 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:25 PM

I got bored. Took a picture of myself.

O baby.

Posted Image

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#2092 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,613 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:26 PM

why do you look like you're about to say:
"What you talkin bout Willis???" :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#2093 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:28 PM

'cuz I'm awesome like that.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#2094 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:39 PM

Attached File  IMG_0451.jpg   778.6KB   19 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0464.JPG   605.85KB   16 downloads[atta
chment=1462:IMG
0359.jpg]

Attached Files

Posted Image

#2095 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:42 PM

lol actually they're those little wipes for cell phones, ipods.....Keri thought they were condoms too...we're really cool..lol

Thanks about the hair, im still getting used to it..

we'll m,ake it into the New Year but something tells me it's going to be painful..... :boogie:

Posted Image

#2096 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:50 PM

Posted Image

RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.

#2097 Winona Ryder

Winona Ryder

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:53 PM

So Anna, is this the new hair?

Also, is this the friend that didn't want to be photographed? She sure seems to be cool with it...unless she doesn't know they're all over the internet...

#2098 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,098 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 06:01 PM

:haha2:

O baby.

Lookin good RD. :boogie:
OK, glad to see yer taking my advice about putting tonights events in this thread.
Now don't forget the drinkin, video gamin, and sex parts. :giggle: hehe I sed sex parts.

lol actually they're those little wipes for cell phones, ipods.....Keri thought they were condoms too...we're really cool..lol

Thanks about the hair, im still getting used to it..

we'll m,ake it into the New Year but something tells me it's going to be painful..... :boogie:

Oh! wipes. Yeah. sure. So what yer saying is that isn't a basket full of condoms to bring in the new year? sure. And the painful new year will have nothing to do with sed non-existent basket-o-rubbers... hmmm sure. :rolleyes:

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#2099 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:09 PM

O baby.

Attached File  DSC00800___Copy.JPG   114.28KB   18 downloads

I see you.

#2100 Winona Ryder

Winona Ryder

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:11 PM

That should be your avatar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users