3 replies to this topic

#1 LA03

LA03

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:33 AM

So I think my roommate and I are going to the Devils game on Feb 16th against the Penguins since we're both going home for family stuff that Saturday. I accidentally put in 4 tickets and section 103 Row 10 came up with four seats. Then when I fixed it to just two tickets and checked off best available a completely different section came up with in a row that was farther back. Why can't I just get two of the empty seats in section 103? (Though we'll probably just wind up getting 200 level seats where I usually sit when my dad is not paying for tickets. haha. but for now we're thinking we're getting downstairs tickets).

#2 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,597 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 11:57 AM

Give them a call, they should be able to get those seats for you if they're available. The computer probably just found two seats together. Maybe someone bought a couple of the seats from the four you had.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#3 Dvlwoman30

Dvlwoman30

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 12:45 PM

Try again after a couple of minutes because sometimes Ticketmaster holds the seats that just came up for you. That should work.

#4 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:04 PM

Try again after a couple of minutes because sometimes Ticketmaster holds the seats that just came up for you. That should work.

That's exactly what happened. Ticketmaster usually holds seats I think 2-3 minutes unless you 'release' them. If you try again within 5 or 6 minutes, you should get the 2 in the lower row.
This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users