4 replies to this topic

#1 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,775 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 05:45 PM

I can go anywhere on the net and move along at a decent clip... at this site and I feel like I am moving at 300 baud...I am moving along at 1.5M everywhere except...help :pray:
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#2 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,624 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:04 PM

I've been having a lot of problems today. Some sites load as usual, others take forever, including this one. However, when I hit "reply" on this thread, the page came right up. Go figure. :noclue:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#3 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,775 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 06:13 PM

You are luckier than I...think I will read the paper and watch the game...maybe it will normalize by tomorrow...I upgrade from dial-up and it feels slower than when I had dial-up...now what to make for dinner ;)
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#4 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,598 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 08:19 PM

Yah this site is moving slow for me too. Took 15 seconds for me to get to the post screen after I clicked New Reply.

Congrats on upgrading to high speed, Dew! B )

Make that 40 seconds...
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#5 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 05:24 PM

Since we are on a shared server, I believe someone with another website is abusing their hosting rights and bringing everyone else down as well. I sent another mail out to complain, we shouldnt have to pay for this kind of response time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users