• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LaXkIdD

LaXkIdD

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:48 AM

I think it would be a good idea to add a chat box to the forums. Chta boxs are a great way to socialize with other people without having to find an interesting post. Just a thought. Well, cya around!

Oh cna you add polls to your topics?
If not, there is another thing.

LaX-

#2 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:31 AM

There's already a chat bud.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#3 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:45 PM

I think it would be a good idea to add a chat box to the forums. Chta boxs are a great way to socialize with other people without having to find an interesting post. Just a thought. Well, cya around!

I see the rookie has not yet discovered the Thread of Randomness. :evil:

We have a chat room, but it's typically only used during and immediately after games. (However, there's nothing to stop anyone from using it at other times.) I know what you're referring to, though, when you speak of a chat box. I think it's usually called a shoutbox; the modification that I see everywhere has some security risks, based on what I've read about it. Also, the site owner is not a big fan of installing add-ons because it makes it difficult to upgrade the board when new versions come out. (Speaking of which, I keep meaning to review the latest upgrade to see if it's worth installing here.)

Oh cna you add polls to your topics?

Why would you not be able to start a poll? :noclue:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#4 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:50 PM

Maybe he comes from a land of anti-poll message boards. That's my theory anyway.
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#5 DevilMinder

DevilMinder

Owner / Administrator

• Admin
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:22 AM

Rowdy answered the questions perfectly. Like he said, I am not a fan of excessive add ons. I usually go for it if Rowdy or I think it will enhance the site. The shoutbox I have seen around seems like it would be redundant to the NLD (Naught little dev, HOF) and Off topic area.

Don't feel cheated though, we do take suggestions :evil:

#6 NYGDevils32

NYGDevils32

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:03 PM

Maybe he comes from a land of anti-poll message boards. That's my theory anyway.

:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users