225 replies to this topic

#221 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,614 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:48 AM

Wow they get one Super Bowl HANDED to them by an awful Bears team and he gets delusions of granduer!!

Mark Rypien won a Super Bowl too....he couldn't even wash marino's suits for the HBO Show :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#222 LetsGoDevils

LetsGoDevils

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:53 AM

Wow they get one Super Bowl HANDED to them by an awful Bears team and he gets delusions of granduer!!

:P
So Say We All

#223 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:14 AM

JP > Romo :o

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#224 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,614 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:19 AM

JP > Romo :o

Oh now you're just asking about it :P
And I've not seen enough of Romo to fairly say if he's better then a medicore at BEST quarterback on an average football team in a city bred for failure :evil:

How's THAT for a proper comeback B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#225 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,069 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:25 AM

Obviously, they've been trying to kill their fans for 25 years!

They're succeeding. If I was an older man, I would've had a massive coronary about 5 years ago. As it is, when I die, I'm telling my family to blame the Dolphins. :P :argh:

While Dan was a great player, who put up great numbers, he failed to win the big one. And he had his chances.

Hey man, it's a team sport. And Dan never had the best TEAM around him. We all know Dan wins AT LEAST 3 rings with those 49er teams. That's not even up for argument.

Edited by MadDog2020, 25 June 2007 - 10:25 AM.

iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#226 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:39 AM

Wow. What a profound statement. "When the best team in the AFC East loses their HOF coach and QB, then the other three teams in the division will do better than them"
Are you freakin kidding me???? 1. That won't be for ten years. 2. no kidding? sheesh.
And what the hell is wrong with a coach being happy when they win and mad when they lose?????? Belichick is the sh!t. I suppose you think he's insulting the game when he wears his cutoff hoddie too? pfft.

What i wanted to say is: Pats will not be the same as Brady/Bellichick will be gone.I respect Bellichick as a Head Coach, i don't care what he wears on when he's coaching in a game.Well...When the Jets won 14-13 , and he came to shook the hand of Mangini, he was really mad.Lets not forget he wasn't happy that Mangini went to the Jets.When the Pats-Jets in the Playoffs, Pats won and when the time he had to shake the hand with the Huge smile in his face.Also, when the Pats lost the game against the Colts he pushed off Manning away.

My hate toward the Pats is more personal :noclue: ...Sorry if i offended you.In the future, i will not trash the Pats..Because winning 3Superbowls in 6years is quite an acomplishment and the organsiation must be proud of what they done in their History and just this Summer..They signed Thomas/Stallworth and got Moss.

Good luck for the season.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users