#1 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:20 AM

***Tickets have been sold.****

I've got three $20 seats in section 227 available for next Wednesday's game vs. Pittsburgh. I'm just looking for face value and can either mail them or meet at the arena the day of the game. If interested, just PM me or leave a response here. Just checked and as of now there aren't any $20 seats left for that game.

Edited by skeeter, 09 March 2007 - 01:18 PM.

gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

#2 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:20 AM

I've got three $20 seats in section 227 available for next Wednesday's game vs. Pittsburgh. I'm just looking for face value and can either mail them or meet at the arena the day of the game. If interested, just PM me or leave a response here. Just checked and as of now there aren't any $20 seats left for that game.

Let me know if you have no takers by the day or two before the game...I'd only need two at the moment but if I can wrangle up a third person I'll take 'em off your hands

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#3 skeeter

skeeter

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 02:02 AM

Let me know if you have no takers by the day or two before the game...I'd only need two at the moment but if I can wrangle up a third person I'll take 'em off your hands

No problem, I'll keep you posted and let you know by Monday evening.
gallery_47_36_882.png
Keeper of Mike Miller's cracking voice
Keeper of Claude the trumpet guy
Keeper of Slapshot the fondlin' mascot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users