19 replies to this topic

#1 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,908 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:22 PM

Or did the time not change over to daylight savings? My computer reads 1:21, but the last posts on the board are all 12:15ish.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#2 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:51 PM

Or did the time not change over to daylight savings? My computer reads 1:21, but the last posts on the board are all 12:15ish.

1:51

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#3 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,908 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:04 PM

1:51

So it is just me then?

Wonder what's going on...

Not even gonna bother fixing it if that's the case, this computer's on it's last legs anyways.

Thanks

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.

#4 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,614 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:05 PM

Daylight savings time is always weird here. The board is set to automatically correct the time based on DST, but sometimes it doesn't work. If it's not working for you, go into your board settings, uncheck "Auto correct DST?", and check the "Is daylight saving time in effect?" box.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#5 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,908 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:07 PM

Daylight savings time is always weird here. The board is set to automatically correct the time based on DST, but sometimes it doesn't work. If it's not working for you, go into your board settings, uncheck "Auto correct DST?", and check the "Is daylight saving time in effect?" box.

That's why I asked in the first place, with DST being so early this year nothing seemed to work automatically (I had to change my cell phone, computer, et al manually)...thanks for the tip

#6 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:10 PM

That's why I asked in the first place, with DST being so early this year nothing seemed to work automatically (I had to change my cell phone, computer, et al manually)...thanks for the tip

your cell too :blink:

RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.

#7 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,908 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:14 PM

your cell too :blink:

Yuh-huh. I'm technologically challenged, this poor computer I got as a graduation gift when I graduated high school (seven years ago), my cell phone is three years old, ditto on the now-deceased MP3 player...I still use a VCR to record things, too!

But yeah, I figure my cell will jump ahead an hour in three weeks and confuse the hell out of me then.

#8 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:15 PM

Yuh-huh. I'm technologically challenged, this poor computer I got as a graduation gift when I graduated high school (seven years ago), my cell phone is three years old, ditto on the now-deceased MP3 player...I still use a VCR to record things, too!

But yeah, I figure my cell will jump ahead an hour in three weeks and confuse the hell out of me then.

what provider and did you try turning off then on again?

#9 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,908 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:18 PM

what provider and did you try turning off then on again?

Cingular, and no...I never shut the cell off, I'm not even sure I know how to at this point :D

#10 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:34 PM

I have cingular and I woke up Sunday and it was changed.. I didnt eve have to turn it off..I used to have to with TMobile and Verizon years ago... sometimes.. other times it would just work. So its strange yours didnt switch over. I was surprised that my computer did.. I didnt think it would.
Tim O'Connor(my favorite F LIST celeb :) ) :
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"
Rob Brink(My favorite writer): "Mayor McCheese."

Tim O'Connor
: Mayor McCheese, oh my God! Holy sh!t how did you remember that?

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin’ cheeseburger dude!

#11 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:45 PM

I have Cingular too and not only does the phone change for DST but it changes as I change time zones. Whenever I fly to NJ and turn the phone back on upon landing it's set to the local time. B )
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#12 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:26 PM

ya mine too - i was excited about that when i got to vegas.. I didnt know it would do it
"Do people still do birthday parties at McDonalds? Like does Ronald McDonald still show up? Whatever happened to Grimace? Do they still run the Hamburgular? They were a hit back in the day. The Hamburgular, Grimace, who else?"

Tim O'Connor

Rob Brink : "He was wearing a tuxedo and his head was a fvckin’ cheeseburger dude!

#13 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:54 PM

ya mine too - i was excited about that when i got to vegas.. I didnt know it would do it

:clap: :clap: :clap: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

#14 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,908 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:03 AM

I have Cingular too and not only does the phone change for DST but it changes as I change time zones. Whenever I fly to NJ and turn the phone back on upon landing it's set to the local time. B )

You know, now that you mention it, mine has done that in the past too...

Something fishy's going on with my phone...

#15 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:00 PM

What model phone?
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#16 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:41 PM

So I think the answer would be

YES IT IS JUST YOU!!!

Tim O'Connor

#17 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:47 PM

:P

Tim O'Connor

#18 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:01 PM

:P

:noclue: why :P

#19 langsgirl

langsgirl

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,684 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:48 PM

I was sticking my tongue out as a joke telling the person it was just them cause he titled the post.. is it just me ......

As to why it posted 6 minutes later in a different post is beyond me... I went in and did it about 6 seconds after i clicked add reply!

Tim O'Connor

#20 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 03:10 PM

I was sticking my tongue out as a joke telling the person it was just them cause he titled the post.. is it just me ......

As to why it posted 6 minutes later in a different post is beyond me... I went in and did it about 6 seconds after i clicked add reply!

:P x'2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users