Photo

Need a place to buy Glossy Photos of a few different Players.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:32 AM

I'm looking for a reputable source to buy some 8 x 10 pictures online. I might be able to find a few in town which I'm going to look next time I go to the hockey store I know they used to sell them but that was 15 years ago. I don't need them right away but around June or July I need them by. I know NHL.com sells Autographed pictures but I don't need them autographed I will get them auto'd in the summer.

Edited by sandman441, 13 March 2007 - 02:33 AM.

#2 gionta182

gionta182

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:20 PM

I'm looking for a reputable source to buy some 8 x 10 pictures online. I might be able to find a few in town which I'm going to look next time I go to the hockey store I know they used to sell them but that was 15 years ago. I don't need them right away but around June or July I need them by. I know NHL.com sells Autographed pictures but I don't need them autographed I will get them auto'd in the summer.

I've purchased lots of 8x10s from Frozen Pond. frozenpond.com
"I was just happy I didn't have anymore facial damage. Luckily it was Mike Mottau shooting the puck; He can't hurt a fly with that shot." - Devils center Bobby Holik after being credited with a goal against the Ducks on 1/11/09 after a puck deflected off his helmet and into the net

#3 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 06:43 PM

I've purchased lots of 8x10s from Frozen Pond. frozenpond.com

It looks like all or most of their stuff is signed. I need them unsigned but this picture was awesome. If I could find that unsigned I have my first picture.

http://www.frozenpon...hp?imageid=1198

#4 puckrock

puckrock

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 10:06 PM

You could try eBay. There's this seller under the name of 'FANnhl' that i've purchased numerous 8x10's from. Some are signed, others arent. Worth a look!
This is my 2012 Playoff signature.

#5 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:22 AM

You could try eBay. There's this seller under the name of 'FANnhl' that i've purchased numerous 8x10's from. Some are signed, others arent. Worth a look!

Yeah I'll look I've found a few places but they don't have all the players I need.

FANnhl is no longer a member.

Edited by sandman441, 18 March 2007 - 02:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users