• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Sabres RULE

Sabres RULE

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 11:57 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....the sabres have clinched the division............

http://sports.yahoo....iaEvalpk.57vLYF

( )( ) <~~~ Kiss it!!!!! hehehehehe

Edited by Sabres RULE, 18 March 2007 - 12:12 PM.

#2 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,570 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:10 PM

LOTCB's alter ego?

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#3 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:11 PM

Are you one of those new Sabres fans that just found out they exist?. Must be nice to be a bandwagon fan who is going to be your team next year?.

#4 Sabres RULE

Sabres RULE

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:13 PM

Are you one of those new Sabres fans that just found out they exist?. Must be nice to be a bandwagon fan who is going to be your team next year?.

Awe are you that upset your team dont get home ice advantage??? Consider me being on the bandwagon since 1995....wooo hoooo

#5 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:22 PM

Can you do math?

The Sabres have NOT clinched their division. And even if they have the Devils are not in their division so it doesn't matter anyway.
"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

#6 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:23 PM

Awe are you that upset your team dont get home ice advantage??? Consider me being on the bandwagon since 1995....wooo hoooo

Yeah if you have been a sabres fan since '95 then I'm the queen of the leprechauns.

#7 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,982 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:32 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....the sabres have clinched the division............

If you could actually read, you would have seen that the link you posted says the Sabres clinched a playoff spot, not the division.

#8 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:35 PM

If you could actually read, you would have seen that the link you posted says the Sabres clinched a playoff spot, not the division.

You have to forgive him he's a new sabres fan which I think next year he'll be a penguins fan.

#9 Exit56

Exit56

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:40 PM

umm... don't feed the trolls?

#10 Don

Don

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,849 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:49 PM

LOTCB's alter ego?

If so, his alter ego is 1/10 as intelligent as LOTCB. Even when LOTCB is smashed drunk.
"Lock'n'Load!" - Denny Crane
"Denny Crane!" - Denny Crane
"Trix are for kids!" - Denny Crane
"I hate cling-ons!" - Denny Crane

#11 MrQuotes

MrQuotes

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:06 PM

is this a reading and comprehension test? if so, then let me give you your grade:

F
Posted Image

Keeper of Newark Arena's first mugging victim

#12 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:10 PM

This thread r0x0rz the b1g 0ne!!1!11one!q

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#13 NJD Jester

NJD Jester

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,719 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:10 PM

Hey, I like the Sabres and all, but should a fan of any team that's had more logo changes than Stanley Cups in the last three decades really be crowing about anything to Devils fans?

<JESTER>
Posted Image

"Glow Pucks & 10-Cent Beer: The 101 Worst Ideas in Sports History" is available now online and at local bookstores.

Get your NJD fan stories published in Hell & Back: A People's History Of The New Jersey Devils. Visit The Hell & Back Homepage for details!

#14 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:19 PM

LOTCB's alter ego?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw this screenname and was like WTF?

How in the world did the Sabres clinch the division SabresRule?? You need a math lesson, my fellow Sabres fan :doh1:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#15 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:22 PM

You are feeing the ghosts of Sabres playoffs past.

A fan since 1995? You must be fresh out of college at best...

Keep talking trash and I promise you that you will not last long here

If so, his alter ego is 1/10 as intelligent as LOTCB. Even when LOTCB is smashed drunk.

Why thank you Don! :D

On that note, I need a Miller Lite (get it, Miller, Sabres game on) Corny! :lol:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#16 LOULAM1

LOULAM1

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:28 PM

Another 11 year old Sabres Rule "science project" :

Posted Image

It's such a shame they start you drinking at such an early age Upstate.

#17 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:31 PM

Believe me there are plenty of us Sabres fans who have been with this team for YEARS...but yes there is a wave of newer Sabres fans...or shall I say..Sabres fans who joined on the wagon for the Hasek era...got quiet for a few years...and now have gotten very cocky about this team but yet we have won nothing...yet.

They even piss me off, trust me

Edited by LOTCB, 18 March 2007 - 01:32 PM.

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#18 jkrdevil

jkrdevil

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:33 PM

I'm nominating this for dumbass post of the day. Not only does this person talk trash about the Sabres winning their division, on a board for a team that has so many division titles in the last 10 years than they know what to do with, but it has no effect on the Devils what so matter as the Sabres are in a different division. On top of all that the Sabres just clinched a playoff spot, something that over half the team in the league get.

So to recap:
1) This person comes on the wrong board to trash talk.
2.) Has no clue what a division is and can't read.
3.) Finally is wrong about what his trash talk is about.

By being a fan since 1995 that must mean he was born in 1995.

Anyways the Sabres can have their own division title and even the number 1 seed. As a Devils fan I'll take a 4th Stanley Cup which would be about 4 more than the Sabres have ever won and more than they even got close to winning.

#19 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:36 PM

Believe me there are plenty of us Sabres fans who have been with this team for YEARS...but yes there is a wave of newer Sabres fans...or shall I say..Sabres fans who joined on the wagon for the Hasek era...got quiet for a few years...and now have gotten very cocky about this team but yet we have won nothing...yet.

They even piss me off, trust me

Oh I know but when somebody comes on a devils board with his only post saying the Sabres clinch the division and he's wrong he's either a bandwagoner or a new fan. I think the new wave of penguins are going to be worse in about two years.

Edited by sandman441, 18 March 2007 - 01:39 PM.

#20 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 01:39 PM

Oh I know but when somebody comes on a devils board with his only post saying the Sabres clinch the division and he's wrong he's either a bandwagoner or a new fan.

Or a flat out bafoon, which is what I think of him.

LOL @ that Sabres fan seeing the X in the standings and thinking that was the division... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Truly, The Anti-Regier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users