you will loose in the first round...poor guys...have fun golfing

#43 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,596 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:24 PM

I hear they make some good chicken wings in Buffalo...hey it's something to be proud of when there's nothing else I guess.

So, who thinks this is a social experiment by Clown to see how many people really hate Buffalo but are just being polite? :evil:
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#44 langs15

langs15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:27 PM

It's rather amusing...it's also rather funny how stupid this poster is.
"Langenbrunner is content to score big goals rather than put up big numbers."

#45 sandman441

sandman441

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:33 PM

How many Cups has Buffalo won.......
ZERO.... ZERRROOOOOOOOO
ZERO.... ZERRROOOOOOOOO
ZERO.... ZERRROOOOOOOOO

Thank You Section 217 :koolaid:

I think I'm done here B )

:o Oh well I'm sure next year we will see a new user name called Penguins RULE.

#46 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,478 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:35 PM

Everyone please. This thread may be offensive to any Buffalo fans reading the board and drive them away. All posters should apologize to these fans and make sure they understand we think no ill thoughts about their team.
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#47 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:43 PM

Everyone please. This thread may be offensive to any Buffalo fans reading the board and drive them away. All posters should apologize to these fans and make sure they understand we think no ill thoughts about their team.

Well

ummmm

GOOD :evil:

I don't consider it a successful day unless I find a way to offend at least one person
this fella made it easy on me that's all B )
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#48 insanity_gallops

insanity_gallops

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:49 PM

I hear they make some good chicken wings in Buffalo...

Damn good wings at K. Gallagher's. Free during happy hour on Friday, too.

Sergei Brylin Award Winner: '04-'05, '05-'06
RD Avatar Award Winner: '05-'06, '06-'07, '07-'08, '09-'10

Thanks to LüZZo for the avatar!

"How can it be bullsh!t to state a preference?"

#49 section 110

section 110

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:00 PM

POD please! If only for it's comedic value.
Posted Image

Official NJDevs.com keeper of....CAA's Section 110 (for the first 25 years) and The Rock's Section 5 22 (for the next 25 years and beyond)

#50 Sabres RULE

Sabres RULE

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:03 PM

I hear they make some good chicken wings in Buffalo...hey it's something to be proud of when there's nothing else I guess.

So, who thinks this is a social experiment by Clown to see how many people really hate Buffalo but are just being polite? :evil:

hehehehehe

#51 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:23 PM

you will loose in the first round

I hope we are very "loose" in the first round. Being loose is good, it makes teams play better.

Thanks for the compliment. :giggle:

#52 Z-Man

Z-Man

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:26 PM

Oh yeah...enjoy this, too.

Posted Image

#53 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:02 PM

CRASHER:
I'm so trained by Clown's Paranoia that he probably figured the X meant the Sabres were already eliminated

I'm trying to turn over a new Leaf this year (not a Maple Leaf, that means we will choke) :P

Sabres RULE:

Sorry guys decided to go and party with all our sabres fans.....how much you guys wanna bet we do clinch the division??? Come on I'll take bets right now....bring it on.....i wanna hear em

Oh wow Sabres RULE, you are really going out on a limb here. What is your next wager, I bet that the Flyers will not make the playoffs?

Its no news to me we clinched a playoff spot (ummm look at our record) but that mark (being the only one on the board) PROVES they KNOW we will clinch the playoffs at leats on yahoo.....man u guys are retarded....look at that link again...how many people u see clinched a playoff spot even in the Western conference.....lmao morons...DEVILS WILL GET BEAT IN THE FIRST ROUND....guaranteed!!!!!!!!! Your just pissed you know your team will go down this year....even if its to the Ottawa Senators in the first round (which i'm sure your all hoping for)

First off, use spellchecker, it is there to guide you, but why should I try to help, your lack of intelligence is beyond repair anyway. LOL @ saying the Devils will get beat in the 1st round guaranteed, acting like the Devils have never been a success in the playoffs. Me thinks you need a history lesson. And to come on here and call people here morons, nice reply, how long did it take you to come up with that one?

You know what Sabres RULE, I do not like the Devils either, and do they piss me off sometimes, when we are tying to come back from 3-2 down and we cannot score? Absolutely! But at the same time, how can you not look at what this team has accomplished and respect it. And to come on another board and sound as idiotic as you do, speaks volumes about your character. There have been LOTS of fans complaining in various arenas around the country about the way Sabres fans have been acting, let me guess, you are a Bills fan too? And I'm sure you are one of the obnixious drunks I see at the Ralph in the Upper Deck.

Show some respect here if you want to post, they have shown it to me for years now.

Yeah, the Sabres have won so many Cups that it gives you a right to make that statement?? Post more, I need some more comedy for the day.

Devilsfan26: DISCLAIMER: No offense intended toward LOTCB.

I appreciate that Devilsfan. But don't worry, I understand why you went off on this fool. Don't worry about me :D

Sammyk:

So, who thinks this is a social experiment by Clown to see how many people really hate Buffalo but are just being polite?

Even in my worst moments I could not post as dumb as this clown. Even when I am loaded :lol:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#54 langs15

langs15

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:16 PM

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 IT'S OVER!

He just got owned by a fan vrom his own team. He's out, he's crushed, he's..an idiot.

Great statements LOTCB!
"Langenbrunner is content to score big goals rather than put up big numbers."

#55 Masked Fan

Masked Fan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,098 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:07 PM

Hopefully, the Sobers will make it out of the first round. It is way too cold to golf in Buffalo in April.

On that note, I need a Miller Lite (get it, Miller, Sabres game on) Corny! :lol:

Wouldn't the Miller Lite be the goal light behind him?? :rofl: Boy, you Buffalo peeps don't wanna tax that 10% of ther brain that's actually useful, do ya's? :blink:

Another 11 year old Sabres Rule "science project" :

Posted Image

You sure that's the right logo? They may have changed it ... again! :evil:

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Posted Image
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Posted Image
2009 Chico

#56 TravisZajac

TravisZajac

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

http://piv.pivpiv.dk/ :giggle:

Damn, i remember this lol, So funny XD
Posted Image

#57 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:44 PM

I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED!!! :o :evil:

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 IT'S OVER!

He just got owned by a fan vrom his own team. He's out, he's crushed, he's..an idiot.

Great statements LOTCB!

From one Sabres fan to another "longtime" Sabres fan I say to him:

PWNED!

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#58 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,970 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:49 PM

Hopefully, the Sobers will make it out of the first round. It is way too cold to golf in Buffalo in April.

LOL @ the Sobers..I like that one....golfing is fun in the cold in Buffalo....just hit a short line drive off the tee and you can shoot the call 300 yards as it skips off the rock solid greens :P

Wouldn't the Miller Lite be the goal light behind him?? :rofl: Boy, you Buffalo peeps don't wanna tax that 10% of ther brain that's actually useful, do ya's?

I'm saving that tax for the playoffs. But usually the Sabres do not fare well, so I write-off that tax before April 15th :lol:

You sure that's the right logo? They may have changed it ... again!

I WISH they would change the logo bakc to the goat...better then looking like a damn slug! :argh:

Truly, The Anti-Regier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users