63 replies to this topic

#61 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

I think this whole issue is really getting overblown. And my patience is quickly dwindling with everyone. Ok, we have had a lot of people joining. Not all of them have been bad posters, we have some new people who are now being made to feel like they should stick to lurking.

New people are needed to keep the community alive. This borderline request for every new persons threads to be locked and strict rules enabled are not what we are about here. YOU the posters have to bring up to the new person that something is done a certain way. Don't mock em they might not know what they did wrong. Post the duplicate link if you need to but dont go "OH GOD, these new PEOPLE SUCK."
You were all new once. Get over it.

:clap: :clap:

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#62 South Jersey Devs Fan

South Jersey Devs Fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:46 PM

I'm really new (joined yesterday) and this is the first board i've joined as an out of area fan looking for like-minded Devils fans (I'm surrounded by freaking Flyers fan losers) so I don't have any perspective on board mood or history. I'm hoping that this is a place for all of the news, ramblings and issues that relate to the Devils (I seem to need a daily fix) and believe that not necessarily seeing things like the next guy is part of the spice of life--just keep it respectful--we're all here becasue we share a common interest--the best damn hockey team there is.
Posted Image
"Martin Brodeur is the gold standard of goaltending -- the model of character, consistency and commitment to the craft. A champion. A winner above all.

"It is difficult to imagine any player who is more universally, and deservedly, respected. The National Hockey League is extremely proud of Martin, his historic achievement and his enduring contribution to our game."

#63 SteveStevens

SteveStevens

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,503 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:15 PM

The site is starting to shape up alittle better. Altohugh id like to see some new, but educated posters looking to wisdom or sharing their opinions in a way thats not "im right youre wrong"

#64 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:52 PM

The site is starting to shape up alittle better. Altohugh id like to see some new, but educated posters looking to wisdom or sharing their opinions in a way thats not "im right youre wrong"

It's still summer break things will warm up soon enough.

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users