Off topic After hours

DevilMinder

I am making this so only those who are of a certain mindset and age can read some of our raunchier posts. This enables me to keep recommending the site to friends and family and not be embarrassed. Private message me or any of the NLD regulars (sammy, Diablo) they know the password.

If you feel a thread should be moved there just message me and I will move it. As I have created this new area I would appreciate that the more racy comment be relegated to that area. I have been pretty lax lately with that and it seems to have filtered into almost every thread on the site. If you wouldn't make the comment to a 13 year old I would appreciate if you didn't post in the general areas that way.

Along those lines, remember this site gets most of it's traffic during workday hours. People are most likely browsing at work and an errant picture can get someone in serious trouble. If you feel something has stepped over the line quickly hit the report post and any of the online admins can take the needed action if self-policing doesn't work first.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I am making this so only those who are of a certain mindset and age can read some of our raunchier posts. This enables me to keep recommending the site to friends and family and not be embarrassed. Private message me or any of the NLD regulars (sammy, Diablo) they know the password.

If you feel a thread should be moved there just message me and I will move it. As I have created this new area I would appreciate that the more racy comment be relegated to that area. I have been pretty lax lately with that and it seems to have filtered into almost every thread on the site. If you wouldn't make the comment to a 13 year old I would appreciate if you didn't post in the general areas that way.

Along those lines, remember this site gets most of it's traffic during workday hours. People are most likely browsing at work and an errant picture can get someone in serious trouble. If you feel something has stepped over the line quickly hit the report post and any of the online admins can take the needed action if self-policing doesn't work first.

:)

Edited by NJDevsFireOnIce

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...