31 replies to this topic

#21 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:46 PM

I know everyone is talking about how Flair should have been on the card but there was no set up for a match for him and who the hell wants to see him fight Carlito yet again. Flair needed to retire a few years ago. He can't do what he use to be able to do in the ring anymore. He is only doing it because he got divorced and lost a lot of money.

Well here's how you do it....
here to present each champion tonight with their belt.... sixteen time world heavyweight champion... RIC FLAIR, tasteful... classy.... adds a more special feel to the night and the two title macthes and gives Flair yet one more honor and takes nothing away from the rest of the show

Even so you never heard the boos when Hogan came out and there was never a Hogan sucks chant that came threw the tv like it does to Cena almost every single show. People aren't dumb anymore either, they know Cena can't do sh!t in the ring and thats why he gets booed, children and most(not all) women like him cause they don't know any better. Same thing goes with Batista who is actually worse than Cena.

Times were different then
and they pipe in cheers, even more so for Smackdown since it's taped.... it's funny to hear a piped in reaction and look to the crowd and see them ALL glued to their seats..... happens often during Undertaker matches too.....

Dave is MILES worse then Cena now
Cena can at least hang and brawl and he's the best talker in the company now
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#22 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:28 PM

I hate that Shawn Michaels lost, I'm glad I didn't order it...boooooo

Watched the Hall Of Fame thing though...Mr Fugi DOES look freaky.....From what I saw Shawn Michales wife Rebecca looked wayy better than I've ever seen her look...
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#23 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,985 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:27 PM

Cena can at least hang and brawl and he's the best talker in the company now

Cena is the best talker in the company now? No way... Mr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyy........Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyy is light years ahead of Cena and he is the real future of sports entertainment as long as the WWE doesn't fvck up.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 03 April 2007 - 11:27 PM.

#24 annabelle

annabelle

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:29 PM

I'm still going to say HBk's the best talker...but I'm all about HBK....
This post was brought to you by the letters, D, P & H

"I wasn't trying to be funny. If I was you would have noticed because you'd be laughing.."-C.G 04/14/07

"The winters of my childhood were long, long seasons. we lived in three places, the school, the church, and the skating rink. But our real life was on the skating rink" (from the back of the 5 Dollar bill, proof that Canada IS hockey country..)

Loyalty above all, Save honour

15 seconds left, your team is down a goal...Are YOU in the parking lot or still in the stands?

OFFICIAL MEMBER OF Team Awesome.ca...KEEPING MANITOBA AWESOME!!!!

"FLAMES FANS- the new generation of the 90's Leaf fans, naive and stupid with no actual hockey intelligence..(which is expected when 80% of your fanbase are bandwagoners who started watching April 2004)"- PureTalent#19

Keeper of the Sprite in Marty's water bottle
Posted Image

#25 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:44 PM

Cena is the best talker in the company now? No way... Mr. Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyy........Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyy is light years ahead of Cena and he is the real future of sports entertainment as long as the WWE doesn't fvck up.

You mean at 41 years old already ?? ;)

So you hate Cena, but mark out like a kid for a guy who's WHOLE GIMMICK IS HE SAYS HIS fvckING NAME TWICE..... twice ????

though it would be funny if we did that when Langenbrunner scored.....

Jamieeee.... LANGENBRUNNER..... Langennbrunner!!!

Kennedy has the chairsma of the indigestion I had last week :P

best talker in wrestling is Christian... but I don't think he counts for this debate

Cena, then Edge are the 2 best in the WWE

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#26 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:51 PM

So you hate Cena, but mark out like a kid for a guy who's WHOLE GIMMICK IS HE SAYS HIS fvckING NAME TWICE..... twice ????

best talker in wrestling is Christian... but I don't think he counts for this debate

Plus Edge is a Devils fan. He scores brownie points on that alone.
Its Game Time! Are You Ready? Devils Hockey...Next!

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#27 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,985 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:52 PM

Hes fantastic, and not because he says his name 2x but cause of the energy he brings to everything he does. You can tell he is so excited to be out there doing it and hell he had a feud with Batista that was actually alright because Kennedy carried his sorry ass to a great match at the Royal Rumble. Kennedy's promo after he won the MIB match was fantastic, the guy is on the level with the Rock and Jericho when it comes to trash talking and thats why he needs to be on Raw. What does Cena say thats so great? The Champ is here? Yeah we fvcking know John, you have been here for 3 years. When Cena actually shows that he can carry someone and make someone else look like they are having a good match than maybe I can actually appreciate what he does, but getting your ass kicked throughtout the entire match and than you go and do some horrendous strike moves such as a clothesline and a 5 knuckle shuffle which anyone can do, than FU a guy(or if its WM or around WM use a STFU) and win the match doesn't make someone good in my eyes.

Edited by Satans Hockey, 03 April 2007 - 11:56 PM.

#28 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:02 PM

From anyone who saw Wrestlmania 23, I just pre-ordered it on the WWE site. Was the show any good? Just wondering.

NJDevs Keeper of the original 1987-88 Patrick Divison Champions banner, the Ken Daneyko banner, Devils Dawg's cape, 25th anniversary basher board ad, the Utica Devils, the Lowell Devils franchise, the Devils first win at the Rock, Newark Arena's first car-jacking victim, Lowell's pre-"Devil Dawg" mascot's cape, Sections 128 and 129 at "The Rock", Pork Sandwich at The Rock, Jumbotron clapping Godzilla, Mucho Nacho, Grant Marshall first edition Lowell Devils jersey, The first "Rangers suck" chant at the Rock (25th Oct. '07 at Bon Jovi), Bob Gilderstein, the PA voice from 2005-2007, NJ Iromen soccer team, and the Postponed and Continued Lightning/Devils game 1/8/10 and 1/10/10

"Elias, is going to chase it down. Right in front to Arnott, HE SCORES!!!!! JASON ARNOTT HAS SCORED AND THE DEVILS HAVE WON THE CUP!!! JASON ARNOTT!!! JASON ARNOTT has score and the Devils win it 2-1!!!!"-Mike Miller

"The Championship to New Jersey. The Devils win the Stanley Cup"! -Mike Emrick- -June 24, 1995

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#29 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:04 PM

From anyone who saw Wrestlmania 23, I just pre-ordered it on the WWE site. Was the show any good? Just wondering.

it was ok... Money in the Bank was nowhere near as good as the 2 before...
DAVE and Taker.... is well.. DAVE and Taker... but Mean Mark does step up to defend his streak....
HBK and Cena was VERY good though people love to hate Cena just cause he's Cena

the Vince and Lashley crap was a waste of time...same with the ECW Match
but it's Wrestlemania and you get it because of that

and for the Hall of Fame Ceremony!

#30 njdevils2003champs

njdevils2003champs

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:08 PM

I feel like such the mark, it was the program, shirt, ultimate edition :)

R.I.P. Mom 2/22/09

#31 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,615 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:26 PM

I feel like such the mark, it was the program, shirt, ultimate edition :)

you're telling the guy who bought the royal rumble anthology this :lol:

#32 Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,985 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:50 PM

I went to the event. It was alright, Taker carried Batista's ass threw the match. Cena vs. HBK was garbage and the money in the bank was pretty good, it was a spotfest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users