71 replies to this topic

#61 RicPerrott

RicPerrott

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:30 PM

You have some set of stones asking me to scan my tix and blur stuff.

But you're the same guy that comes here and asks the Devil fans to write your book for him. If you had any talent as a writer you would write your own book instead of asking Devil fans to do it for you. It doesn't matter because nobody is going to read it anyway.

Exactly what I figured you lying sack of p!ss. You've been outed now so please SHUT THE FVCK UP. What kind of immature jerkoff hides behind an anonymous moniker -- a retarded one at that -- solely in an effort to hurl insults? I can't even imagine the level of emotional and mental damage you must have, and for that I actually pity you.

I guess I understand given your mental condition, but it's usually best to not talk about things you have little to no understanding of, lest you make yourself appear to be even more of a complete fvcking a$$ than you do on an everyday basis. I'll tell you what... I'll gladly post a complete chapter from the book -- written by us -- if you post your tickets proving that you attended both playoff games and game 5 (like a "real fan") .... deal?

Somehow I don't expect a miserable anonymous hiding P.O.S. like you to accept.

Edited by RicPerrott, 29 April 2007 - 09:01 PM.

#62 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:58 PM

When I see a post from farva I immediately think of Billy Joel's song, "Captain Jack." I wonder why?
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#63 officerfarva

officerfarva

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 09:45 PM

Exactly what I figured you lying sack of p!ss. You've been outed now so please SHUT THE FVCK UP. What kind of immature jerkoff hides behind an anonymous moniker -- a retarded one at that -- solely in an effort to hurl insults? I can't even imagine the level of emotional and mental damage you must have, and for that I actually pity you.

I guess I understand given your mental condition, but it's usually best to not talk about things you have little to no understanding of, lest you make yourself appear to be even more of a complete fvcking a$$ than you do on an everyday basis. I'll tell you what... I'll gladly post a complete chapter from the book -- written by us -- if you post your tickets proving that you attended both playoff games and game 5 (like a "real fan") .... deal?

Somehow I don't expect a miserable anonymous hiding P.O.S. like you to accept.

I can't believe you outed me!!

Why would anyone care if you posted a chapter from your book? If it's as lame as your posts than I'm pretty sure nobody is interested.

You know nothing about me so to say I have emotional and mental damage is you grasping at straws in an effort to hurt me. You say I'm miserable and sad but I'm actually the exact opposite.

But I know something about you. You are a writer who has no ideas so you come to a Devils message board and ask people to tell you stories that you can put in your book. You're really creative.

I tell you something about me. Words and name calling doesn't hurt me. So while you're fuming behind your computer as you type insults about me just know that I'm cracking up as I read them. Here's an idea stop worrying about my ticket stubs and worry about your next book. But don't write about glowing pucks that brilliant idea has been done already.

#64 NJD Jester

NJD Jester

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,719 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 09:53 PM

But don't write about glowing pucks that brilliant idea has been done already.

There are those Internet muscles again.

<JESTER>
Posted Image

"Glow Pucks & 10-Cent Beer: The 101 Worst Ideas in Sports History" is available now online and at local bookstores.

Get your NJD fan stories published in Hell & Back: A People's History Of The New Jersey Devils. Visit The Hell & Back Homepage for details!

#65 RicPerrott

RicPerrott

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:11 PM

I can't believe you outed me!!

:blahblah: :hah: :evil:

Edited by RicPerrott, 29 April 2007 - 11:14 PM.

#66 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,615 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:20 AM

So, I guess this means Farva's not going to prove he's not a hypocrite?
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#67 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,731 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:27 AM

So, I guess this means Farva's not going to prove he's not a hypocrite?

this is the first instance of someone on the internet not backing up their words.

someone mark down this day

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#68 NJD Jester

NJD Jester

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,719 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:36 AM

this is the first instance of someone on the internet not backing up their words.

It coincides with the first anniversary of someone on the Internet talking a big game while hiding behind a pseudonym. Film at 11...

<JESTER>
Posted Image

"Glow Pucks & 10-Cent Beer: The 101 Worst Ideas in Sports History" is available now online and at local bookstores.

Get your NJD fan stories published in Hell & Back: A People's History Of The New Jersey Devils. Visit The Hell & Back Homepage for details!

#69 CheekyDevil

CheekyDevil

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:32 AM

Back on topic, I can see why fans aren't attending packing the seats every night, for all of the reasons mentioned--High ticket/food/parking prices that get worse every year, the bad location, the lack of public transportation (if you don't drive, you're pretty much screwed), the list goes on and on. If I could afford it (and hadn't taken up night classes), I would have been at a lot more games. But I can't. It doesn't make me a bad fan if I dont' want to fight through rush-hour traffic after a long day at work just to sit through heavy Turnpike traffic, go through almost $20 in tolls/parking, and in most cases have to trek through that long, cold, infernal walkway. Then comes the thrill of having to pay high prices for lukewarm, stale, fatty food and settling in to an uncomfortable seat with my fellow section-mates kicking my seat and practically breathing down my neck. Ugh.

Once the game starts it's all about the game, but most days I'd rather be in the comfort of my living room in my Devils gear and sweats, watching the game on our beautiful big screen and enjoy much better food. I can do any damn thing I want in my own home and save money doing it. I could dance around and even watch the game naked if I were so inclined. :boogie:

That said, it was a disappointment to say the least when we finally walked into CAA (bad ticket agent experience) just before the first period ended on Thursday night and saw all of those empty seats. I noticed a few people leaving after the first, apparently having given up on their team. When I go to a game I always stay until the very last second. I really don't see the need to leave early at all--if you're going to a weekday game that starts at 7, you know for a fact that the game won't end at 8:30 or 9:00. That's what pisses me off the most, not the non-attendance but the half-heartedness when people actually do.

#70 Jerrydevil

Jerrydevil

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,902 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:04 AM

I could dance around and even watch the game naked if I were so inclined. :boogie:

You are a cheekydevil, aren't you? :lol:

#71 RicPerrott

RicPerrott

Albany Devil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:27 PM

:rofl:

#72 Exit56

Exit56

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:53 PM

I'd scan my ticket in from last week but I don't want to start a furor over how I got $40 tickets downstairs :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users