GDT - Devs/Sens Game II

Don

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take these announcers on Versus anylonger. Beezer's okay, but I am starting to feel sick listening to this Cane's idiot. It's like he hasn't called hockey games before.

What's wrong with Langs tonight? He has fumbled passes, mishandled the puck, and shanked shots all night. I love his energy, but he just can't seem to get it together.

Chris Neil or Brian Gionta are my picks to end it this period. :whistling:

I just keep thinking that we wouldn't be here if someone had just taken Heatley out in front of the net.... :P

I'm not a huge fan of Dano, but if he was on the ice in the last 30 seconds Heatley wouldn't get within 50 feet of Marty. Slash, choke, tackle. You just heard him say, anything goes in the last seconds when you're holding a lead.

My God, this is tense. I'm glad I have Schnapps, cigs and the interweb. I love playoff hockey!

I hope Elias is okay, too. I so completely empathize with what he's going through. What a warrior.

What are you worried about. Ottawa never loses to NJ in OT.

Well, congrats. Glad it was Langenbrunner if it had to be anyone. Guess I'll get my game 5 tix soon. Got my split, though, now the Sens need to win 'em both at home.

Enjoy that breathe of air, boys and girls, I know you've been holding it in since Heater scored in the reg. Night everyone.

Goodnight - thanks for being a classy fan. So much better than the Rags...

Wow, Jamie literally willed that puck into the net.

Enjoy that breathe of air, boys and girls, I know you've been holding it in since Heater scored in the reg. Night everyone.

From a Sens fan, the post of the day! :D So true, so true.

Edited by Hasan4978

I take everything I said about Lang's bumbling hands... :evil:

I thought he had a real bad game up to that point.... a lot of missed opportunities, blown passes, missed coverage. He made up for it though.