13 replies to this topic

#1 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:00 PM

So, I won an auction on eBay from CoolHockey for a customized practice jersey. Naturally, I got Matvichuk. I was all excited, it only cost like 89 bucks and all was well with the world. Low and behold, AFTER they take the money out of my account, they email me saying "oops, we don't have any jerseys left in stock, an inventory error caused that auction to be placed on eBay. We can charge you another 48 bucks for a regular Devils jersey or you can get a refund."

...what?

You can't do that sh!t on eBay. I'm seriously pissed. I'm not shelling out another 50 bucks for something I didn't order, and I don't think it's fair that I WON the auction, GAVE my money to them, and then find out there never was a jersey to begin with...false advertising and isn't that grounds for banning from eBay? Of course nothing will happen, but I'm pissed.

CoolHockey officially sucks. This was like the fourth jersey I would have gotten from them, but I'm never touching that website ever again. :rant:

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#2 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:10 PM

So, I won an auction on eBay from CoolHockey for a customized practice jersey. Naturally, I got Matvichuk. I was all excited, it only cost like 89 bucks and all was well with the world. Low and behold, AFTER they take the money out of my account, they email me saying "oops, we don't have any jerseys left in stock, an inventory error caused that auction to be placed on eBay. We can charge you another 48 bucks for a regular Devils jersey or you can get a refund."
...what?

You can't do that sh!t on eBay. I'm seriously pissed. I'm not shelling out another 50 bucks for something I didn't order, and I don't think it's fair that I WON the auction, GAVE my money to them, and then find out there never was a jersey to begin with...false advertising and isn't that grounds for banning from eBay? Of course nothing will happen, but I'm pissed.

CoolHockey officially sucks. This was like the fourth jersey I would have gotten from them, but I'm never touching that website ever again. :rant:

I hate them. A few years ago I bought a Marty jersey from them. I had the NHL2000 and 2000 Cup patches that I bought on eBay and wanted them sewn on the jersey too. They said OK, no problem. So I sent the patches to them and even drew a picture with where the patches were supposed to go. Not only were the sewn on in the wrong place but they were sewn on so poorly they were practically falling off. And it took two months! I will never buy anything from them again.

Take the refund and give them negative feedback.
"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

#3 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:21 PM

They refused to offer a discount. F that. I took the refund and DID post negative feedback.

You know, I had issues with them when they were CoolJerseys. I ordered a Pandolfo jersey in 2003. Two months pass, no jersey. I start to get annoyed, so I tried to email them and it bounced back. I called, no answer. The site had also long been gone...I pretty much thought they took my 200+ and ran. About four months later, my jersey came in the mail randomly one day with explaination or anything. I think a short time later, CoolHockey was born.

I don't know why I ever ordered from them again, but they had been doing a good job with my jerseys lately. I generally get my jerseys from Sports Express, but I saw this on eBay and couldn't resist. Now I wish I never looked at the damn auction.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

#4 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:12 PM

So, they said it would take 3-5 business days for me to receive my $107 refund. It's been six business days so far...no refund.

I e-mailed the guy who screwed me over, only to find out that the refund department hasn't done sh!t yet. How long is this going to friggen take?

I've learned my lesson. Never order from this joke of a site anymore. Ridiculous. I better get that money back.

#5 waltdorholt

waltdorholt

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:36 AM

So, they said it would take 3-5 business days for me to receive my $107 refund. It's been six business days so far...no refund.

I e-mailed the guy who screwed me over, only to find out that the refund department hasn't done sh!t yet. How long is this going to friggen take?

I've learned my lesson. Never order from this joke of a site anymore. Ridiculous. I better get that money back.

I can customize jerseys faster and better! Next time try me! I can use the business!

Thanks
Vintage Devils jerseys available here. Also Lazer and Utica jerseys!
www.dorholtcustomsports.com

#6 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 11:07 AM

I can customize jerseys faster and better! Next time try me! I can use the business!

Thanks

Posted Image

You seriously think someone would buy that? Really?

#7 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,607 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 11:20 AM

Spammer + RD = Burnt Spam. :hail:
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#8 waltdorholt

waltdorholt

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 11:47 AM

Spammer + RD = Burnt Spam. :hail:

Yes, Ive sold lots of them, though I am discontinuing the 80's style mesh. The newer jerseys are also made with a darker green

#9 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 02:45 PM

Yes, Ive sold lots of them, though I am discontinuing the 80's style mesh. The newer jerseys are also made with a darker green

I feel bad for the people who actually bought that. That crest is terrible looking.

#10 PeteyNice

PeteyNice

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:50 PM

There is a sucker born every minute RD
"Yo moms so fat, Russia can see her from THEIR house." -Anil Dash

Palin 2012

"Demand for Portland" -- Consumerist.com

"The New York football Giants marched into Little D and made 'America's Team' their prison bitch....[and next week the G-Men] will push the Packers up and down the frozen tundra like their own private zamboni!" -- Carl from Adult Swim

(No longer) Gotta check this every day

Living in constant fear of Fox Security

A proud member of the Reality Based Community

Official Nemesis of Triumph

"The player is fine." -- Brian Cashman

"[PeteyNice] f off!" --LOULAM1

"Petey, you're MY NEW HERO!!!" -- CRASHER

"bow chica bow wow" - RoughDraft

"I did it with panache and style, that's how I did it" - Mad Sweeney

#11 Bulletproof

Bulletproof

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:57 PM

Wow...being a newbie, I would never expect a spammer on a message board. Does this guy his account deleted or something?

I'm still amazed at how bad the jerseys are...
Posted Image

DevsCast: The latest and greatest Devils podcast on the Internet or my handle 'aint Bulletproof! Click Here to subscribe via iTunes or Click Here to download mp3 versions of the show. Perfect for wasting time at work!

#12 Devils731

Devils731

A Legend

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 04:34 PM

He may not want to talk that up anyway, don't the Devils monitor this site?
Your unconditional rejection of violence makes you smugly think of yourselves as noble, as enlightened, but in reality it is nothing less than abject moral capitulation to evil. Unconditional rejection of self-defense, because you think its a supposed surrender to violence, leaves you no resort but begging for mercy or offering appeasement.

-Terry Goodkind

Sex Panther cologne -- 50 percent of the time, it works every time.

-Anchorman

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

-Anonymous

Keeper of Section 212-213's wayward step

#13 squishyx

squishyx

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,281 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 04:02 PM

http://www.dorholtcu...devilswhite.jpg

Idk that one looks pretty good?

#14 waltdorholt

waltdorholt

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 09:45 PM

http://www.dorholtcu...devilswhite.jpg

Idk that one looks pretty good?

Thanks squishy

Those are my newer updated 90's era jerseys. The old pic was a little distorted so the logo looked funny. why those guys ripped on me i dont know.
If you dont want a jersey, dont buy one. If you do, let me know, thats all.
They are top quality, as close to the real thing as you can get.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users